Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Lady_EMT

Forum Lieutenant
First time I took it, it shut me off at 120, and I failed. Second time I took it, it shut me off at 120, and I passed.

First time my dad took it, it shut him off at 70-ish, and he failed. Second time it shut him off around 100, and he passed. My friend was the opposite, and passed at 70-ish.

Acrillies

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-P 85 questions..Passed

Took the test sat morning and it stopped around 85...got a congrats on monday morning..now gotta take the pratical..180 bucks and 40 additional for each section i fail and have to retake..OMG lol hope I dont fail any!!!!

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Went to question 68 and passed if I recall correctly.

AlabamaEMT

Forum Ride Along
I made it to 121 and thought for sure I blew it. I sat up all
Night and checked NREMT every hour.. Well at 930 two days ago
I became nationally registered. Ah that certificate is crisp.

mickeyj

Forum Ride Along
Nremt

I took the NREMT @ 8:00 AM This morning. Shut off at 78. I am really nervous. Some stuff I hadnt seen before. Where can I check my score? I tried on NREMT.ORG but all it keeps showing is print ATT. HELP GUYS!!!

firemed17

Forum Crew Member
Took my NREMT-Basic for the first time yesterday, test stopped at 120. Felt like I didn't pass but at the same time the test didn't seem hard at all. Was checking my e-mail every 10 min, found out this morning I am now NREMT certified!

mickeyj

Forum Ride Along
YAY!!! 78 Questions.. Was nervous!!

Application Created: 12/28/2010 3:53:00 PM (CST)
Exam Date: 2/2/2011 (CST)
Results Date: 2/2/2011 (CST)

Examination Scored
Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.

Certification documents will be mailed to the address provided in your account profile by first class US Postal service within three business days.

National certification is not a license to practice. You should contact your state EMS office for information on licensing requirements.

Anjel

Forum Angel
63 and passed.

Everyone in our basic classed on the firsts attempt. Our school has avery high first time pass rate.

This was for BASIC

mickeyj

Forum Ride Along
Congrats to all that passed and if you did not. Congrats for the effort and keep trying. It is a very weird test. lol.