Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

jthommd

Forum Ride Along
I just took my written about 3 hours ago, and I already found out that I passed. It was 70 questions. I've come to realize that it makes you think you failed on purpose. Oh, and there is not much point in studying (i didn't). If you paid attention during class, then there is not much you can prepare for... the test tries to trick you, so take practice tests ;)

LincNebr

Forum Probie
Nice job

Took my EMT-Basic exam yesterday, test stopped at 70 questions, and I passed..

What a relief it must be Tash84.:)

eging1451

Forum Probie
Stopped around 70 questions. Passed. You will feel like you failed because of the computer based testing. It makes the questions harder until you start getting them wrong.

TASH84

Forum Ride Along
What a relief it must be Tash84.:)

yes, indeed it is a major relief, but now it's time to move on to the next step, state exam..:p

letsrun100

Forum Ride Along
I just passed the Virginia Enhanced (between Basic and Intermediate level). NREMT-B is next . . . before I forget everything.

tydek07

Forum Captain
For my NREMT-Basic: Lower 70's and Passed it.

For my NREMT-Paramedic: Taking it soon hehe.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
80 (plus or minus one) pass!

mace85

Forum Probie
Thanks... I didn't know they just had a surge. But I applied with them, because I figured with them winning the Tempe contract that they would be needing people.

That's the problem I am seeing here though, next to no EMT-B jobs in the PHX metro area. I don't want to work for a fire service either. I would rather focus on the medicine and make myself a better provider, than learn all the technical stuff. I got into this for the medicine, not the fancy tools and putting out fires.

Jeremy89

Forum Captain
Thanks... I didn't know they just had a surge. But I applied with them, because I figured with them winning the Tempe contract that they would be needing people.

That's the problem I am seeing here though, next to no EMT-B jobs in the PHX metro area. I don't want to work for a fire service either. I would rather focus on the medicine and make myself a better provider, than learn all the technical stuff. I got into this for the medicine, not the fancy tools and putting out fires.

Oh I know, me too. I really want to work as a ER tech but they want experience. The ambo companies want 21 year olds for insurance purposes which puts me at an even greater disadvantage (I'm 19).

Jango

Forum Crew Member
My test stopped at #120 and the last 10 or so we repeat questions.....weird...and I passed, had me freakin worried.

Johnnyredshirt

Forum Ride Along
I'm brand new to this forum, but I have to say, I took my nremt for basic yesterday and seriously thought I bombed it, When I found this site it made me feel alot better about myself after I had read other peoples thoughts and experiences about it. The last answer right theory proved for me, I found out at 9 am this morning that I passed. Thanks for helping me sleep last night. Oh yah and the exam stopped after about 75. Peace

LincNebr

Forum Probie
Good Job....

Well finally on my third attempt at the Basic level cert, after question 121, I PASSED.

Way to stick with it! I sometimes am more impressed with the one that makes it after the 2 or 3rd try than someone that pass's it straight away.

Good job!

Tom in Lincoln

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Nebraska EMT-A in 1977...

The questions about whether to dance around the patient clockwise or counter-clockwise to restore breathing, and whether or not a rattle was needed for getting out the evil abdominal spirits, threw me. Luckily, they were multiple choice.

Cincy53

Forum Crew Member
Way to stick with it! I sometimes am more impressed with the one that makes it after the 2 or 3rd try than someone that pass's it straight away.

Good job!

Tom in Lincoln

Thanks a lot Tom. I'm not gonna lie, I put in A LOT of hours studying for this thing and didn't stop until I had it. Thanks for the support.