Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Srenda

Forum Ride Along
68 failed. I need some help with study material. I passed the class with flying colors and passed the phycomotor exam all on my first try. The test felt super easy throughout which meant I knew I was doing bad. Anyone have recommendations on how to study?
May want to try this app....NREMT-B Prep ... think I paid $2.99 a month - a lot of tests, great explanations. I stopped paying after i passed my test but now think I should keep doing until I get a job to stay ready.
969B11F4-F757-4A20-92EF-A932545662A3.jpeg

preciousmetals18

Forum Ride Along
I just took mine this afternoon, EMT-B. It cut me off somewhere near 70-75 questions and there were quite a few that had me stumped. I don't have my results yet but I'm hopeful I passed!

Thank you for this thread. Seeing how many people got cut off at so few questions thinking they failed, but actually passed, makes me feel a little more confident.

preciousmetals18

Forum Ride Along
I just took mine this afternoon, EMT-B. It cut me off somewhere near 70-75 questions and there were quite a few that had me stumped. I don't have my results yet but I'm hopeful I passed!

Thank you for this thread. Seeing how many people got cut off at so few questions thinking they failed, but actually passed, makes me feel a little more confident.

Update: I ended up passing!

Labmama15

Forum Ride Along
Took my test this morning- got cut off at 70. I don’t know how to feel other than super nauseous! I keep refreshing and hoping for a pass!! Wish me luck

MikeEMT69

Forum Ride Along
Saturday test for EMT B

cut off at 70 questions. Lots of new terms and material and a handful of easy questions.
The waiting game has begun.

TexasJim

Forum Ride Along
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
Like a lot of other people my test stopped at 72, and I thought I flunked it completely. But after a day and a half of being depressed, I got the news that I passed.

Tada411

Forum Ride Along
Mine stopped at 70. Definitely thought I failed. There were lots of unfamiliar terms and "best answer" questions. I came home, drank a lot of wine and cried about how dumb I am....only to find out the next day I passed.

tati03

Forum Ride Along
Took my exam 2/9/21 at 2 pm and it took me around 45 minutes before the exam cut off at 70 questions exactly and my heart literally sank. I've never felt so unsure in my life. it's like after the exam I forgot what questions I even answered. I was so sure that I failed because I couldn't have possibly been that smart that exam cut me off at 70. Fast forward to this morning at 9 am I got the results that I have passed! I am so grateful! BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITIES.

wolfe82

Forum Ride Along
85-90 ?s, feeling as though I failed the Paramedic exam (thinking 4-1 failure). I chose the incorrect answer on several questions I 'knew' (or had reviewed). Many big words I vaguely recall & should have better understood (such as odynophagia or difficulty swallowing). Such fun, will update...

wolfe82

Forum Ride Along
85-90 ?s, feeling as though I failed the Paramedic exam (thinking 4-1 failure). I chose the incorrect answer on several questions I 'knew' (or had reviewed). Many big words I vaguely recall & should have better understood (such as odynophagia or difficulty swallowing). Such fun, will update...
Passed

Naplesdad

Forum Ride Along
Just took mine. Cut off at 87 this time. 1st attempt cut me off at 125 and failed obviously since this is my 2nd attempt. Felt more good questions than "oh ****" moments. Will update with hopeful pass!!

HombreDeEspana

Forum Ride Along
Hello all. Hope all is well 🤜🤛. Just took the EMT-B around 9am this morning. It cut me off between 91-93 and feel pretty confident. I did get some repetitive questions and one very difficult question towards the end. Hopefully I get the results tomorrow....

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hello all. Hope all is well 🤜🤛. Just took the EMT-B around 9am this morning. It cut me off between 91-93 and feel pretty confident. I did get some repetitive questions and one very difficult question towards the end. Hopefully I get the results tomorrow....
Probably Tuesday morning. Never take your test on a long weekend. :)