Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

halocell

Forum Probie
70 questions and passed! very scary because I answered the final 2 questions wrong.

Idkwhatimdoing99

Forum Ride Along
1st time I got 64 and failed
2nd time I got 120 and failed
This 3rd time I got 78 and feeling really nervous it seemed more difficult than my other 2 times

ZigEms

Forum Ride Along
80 questions and passed! I actually got the last question wrong and then the test shut off on me (lol). Took it on a Friday so wasn’t able to see my results until Monday. So of course I was a nervous wreck all weekend until my results were posted!

GST

Forum Ride Along
PM @ 78 questions. 1st go, exam was scored and posted to NREMT site in about an hour with the result.

Stegs

Forum Ride Along
just did the nremt for MRF/EMR (1-6-20)
i was stopped around 110 questions, and had about 35-40 min left on the timer

found out this morning 1-7-20 that i passed and officially a MRF

for me, the JB learning test prep helped me. There were apps i tried, but the jb learning is what i found worked the best! It wasnt cheap, but neither is the NREMT

MissyMiss

Forum Probie
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
My test stopped at 70 and I passed on my first try.

NaimElm

Forum Ride Along
Got the boot at 81 questions. Thought I failed since I knew I got the last question wrong. Found out two hours later that I’m now a paramedic 😂

UberChicken

Forum Ride Along
Got cut off at 120 questions and passed! I thought I had failed(like 90% of everyone else)but I passed.

To anyone who got cut off at 120 questions, DO NOT ASSUME YOU FAILED. I was literally going over more study material before I got my results back I was so certain I failed.

whitechallenger

Forum Ride Along
Long time lurker, first time poster.

(EMT-B)

1st attempt- Cut me off at 70 - Forsure thought I passed - I Failed
2nd attempt- Took me to 116- Forsue thought I passed - I Failed

I made the mistake of taking months in between each exam because the fear of failing was real. It caused me to have anxiety, embarrassment, and lack of confidence in myself. I seen all the people in my EMT program move on and get real jobs while i let the fear of a stupid exam take over my life.

3rd attempt- cut me off at 70- Forsure thought i failed again - I PASSED

Its been one month since I've passed my exam and now looking back i couldn't believe i let a silly exam put fear in me. Definitely taught me a lesson in life that i will never forgot. For anyone that's struggling with this exam ask yourself how bad do you want this? That's what I did to myself and I got really serious after that. Study your butt off, i did this for an entire month and it paid off. Good luck to everyone reading this, i was once right where you're at.

Darevalo1991

Forum Ride Along
Took my test Friday at 3:30 and it stopped me at around 90 questions last time I looked was 87 answered a couple more than cut off .. nervous wreck ! Scared I failed questions just got hard I didn’t know wth I was answering at some points towards the end
Can’t find out until MONDAY !! think I failed it
1st time failed stopped at 75

Froggynoch

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-E

The test stopped at 70 and I was almost certain I had failed, even after hearing everyone else saying they felt that way too. I passed though, so I guess I did something right. There were probably only five or so questions where I was certain I was right. The rest I was only able to narrow down to two, three, or even all four options sometimes. I just guessed my best and I suppose that was good enough.

Selorex

Forum Ride Along
Im driving away from just taking my NREMT... cut off around 76-82. Everything in me is telling me I failed that test. I blacked out, learn new terminology it felt like, and yeah... we will see how this goes. Anyone have any oxygen for comfort? 😅 I do NOT want to take that again.🤞