Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
You won't find out until Monday morning. Good luck.

GoldcrossEMTbasic

Forum Lieutenant
It could take till Monday, Since it is on a Weekend, I took my on a Thursday, It shut me off at 72, I passed. Don't feel bad I was nervous too. Thats normal.:) Good luck and relax.

Jconway

Forum Ride Along
My fiancée is prob going to take my computer from me cause I kept refreshing the page. It seems like most people who had it cut off at 70 passed so that eases my mind

Fireman2723

Forum Ride Along
#70 and results pending.

argh! im so nervous about my results. my friend whom took my class with me got shut off at 70 and failed it and it just has me on edge!!:wacko:

Mainspring

Forum Crew Member
argh! im so nervous about my results. my friend whom took my class with me got shut off at 70 and failed it and it just has me on edge!!:wacko:

number it stops at don't mean a thing.

relax, enjoy your weekend, and see where you are at when you get your results.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Oh yeah?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

First mistake? Taking it on a Friday.

I took mine on a Wednesday and they took two days to post it. My instructor told myself and my other classmate that night at graduation that we'd both passed though. Not sure how she knew.

risin1

Forum Ride Along
73, and passed. It was about 30 minuutes. I took the test on a thursday and found out I passes friday morning.