Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

chriscemt

Forum Lieutenant
I was somewhere in the 60s for questions and about 30 minutes of time. I :censored::censored::censored::censored: my pants when it cut me off. Passed.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Just took my recert exam and it ended at 70 questions. I passed the first exam, so I don't see why I wouldn't pass the second... but I'll know on Monday or Tuesday :p

Just a tip for anyone waiting and wondering... Put a mark down for every question that you aren't 100% sure you answered correctly (hopefully you were able to narrow most of them down to TWO good choices). Keep track of your total number of questions. Take your final number of uncertains and divide it by two and assume you got that many wrong. If you didn't get enough wrong to fail outright, you almost certainly passed.

Example: 70 questions total, 35 marked as uncertain. That's a 50% score, but cut that in half (statistics say that just guessing between two choices you'll trend towards half right) so you are at a 75% score and you need 70% to pass NREMT. You probably passed.

Results are in, passed the recert at 70 questions ;)

Marine

Forum Ride Along
71 questions and had a pass on the NREMT website the next day! Way easier than the EMT class that I took. I had great instructors that definitely set us up for success with the registry.

xrsm002

Forum Captain
Retaking NREMT-P my 2nd time on Thursday. I've been watching Jon Puryear's NREMT 16 hr prep review. Hope it helps.

Ripleydiva

Forum Probie
Passed!!!

I took the NRAEMT on Jan 16th. I went all the way through the 130 something questions, it didn't cut me off. I was worried that I may have failed. But when I got home and check on the NREMT web site, I found out I passed!!!!:)

xrsm002

Forum Captain
Hopefully Puryear is giving you a kickback for the number of plugs you've given him.

You should be saying that to everyone that mentions JB Learning as well. It's mentioned way more. And I'm not asking for any money from anyone. I'm just saying he's a good instructor.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
You should be saying that to everyone that mentions JB Learning as well. It's mentioned way more. And I'm not asking for any money from anyone. I'm just saying he's a good instructor.

93 failed 2nd time. Oh well just keep swimming.

:unsure: