Overseas

Firemedic1969

Forum Ride Along
Currently looking for work as a Paramedic overseas. Anyone know how to do that?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
What kind of experience, education, and training do you have? And what kind of overseas work are you looking for?
Also, any military experience?

Last edited:

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Nice surface article, but not a lot of substance there for the main question....the only section which addressed it was a guy talking about a company which technically does not exist anymore. If you have more specifics, you should share them all so everyone can benefit.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Nice surface article, but not a lot of substance there for the main question....the only section which addressed it was a guy talking about a company which technically does not exist anymore. If you have more specifics, you should share them all so everyone can benefit.

The company is now under a new name. Here are more details from one of the contracted medics:

Frontier was consolidated with a company I believe is called "United Health Care Global". The below website is how to contact them. Frontier was out of London and this ELG FZE handled their recruitment. They basically will take your resume or CV and get it to the man power pool and they will contact you.

ELG FZE

PO Box 341152, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE
Office: +971 4 371 2730 | Fax: +971 4 371 2734

www.elgfze.com

The other specifics I have involve a particular medic who's been generous with his time helping colleagues who might wish to work abroad. I chose not to publish his personal contact information without asking him. If you're interested, PM me and I'll set up an introduction.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I am very familiar with Frontier, so I was yanking your chain. They merged with MEDEX first and then UHC bought them and they became United Healthcare Global.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Frontier? I think their merger followed by sale was excellent model and one I am trying to recreate. Cashing out for 11X annual revenue is unprecedented!!!! Luckily I have the guy who brokered that deal in my corner now.

FiremedicSC

Forum Probie
What kind of experience, education, and training do you have? And what kind of overseas work are you looking for?
Also, any military experience?
I am a NRP with 6 years of experience. I am a IFTSA FFII.
I have military small and large arms training.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

nightmoves123

Forum Crew Member
I am a NRP with 6 years of experience. I am a IFTSA FFII.
I have military small and large arms training.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Large arms training? I do that Monday Wednesdays and Fridays...for a military contracting job though I tend to put 'Heavy Weapons'.....