Organ Donation.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
Some will get the message when they realize you are actually talking about death in a way they hadn't thought about before. The process becomes a little more illustrated and final than the cool thing they had always thought it was.

That's a good point. I've never worked with that age group, but it reminds me of some things I've seen inner-city schoolteachers do with lower schoolers. After a couple kids started talking about it, I remember one teacher finding some videos of how gunshot wounds are treated, then having them watch it and telling them to pretend the victims were friends that they'd shot. No idea if that did much beyond giving them nightmares and upsetting some parents, but I didn't hear the same group talking about shooting anyone for awhile after.

Medic744

Forum Captain
I am an organ donor and my family is aware of this. I am also a huge advocate of organ donation but it does not change the treatment that my patient will recieve. Every patient gets the same treatment from me regardless of donation status, color, religion, social standing, age, gender, or any other factors.