Offical Firefighter 3 Boots for sale!!

Gordoemt

Forum Lieutenant
I am selling Official Firefighter 3 Boots. These are the exact same boots that are issued to Los Angeles City Fire Department and alot of other ambulance companys. I personally bought these after trying All American, 5.11, Chippewa boots. These boots have an leather toe cap, removable inner sole, 4 shoe laces ( for double lacing) and zippers but these boots can be used without the zippers.

- Glove padded cushion collar for comfort and fit
-Unique cushioned ankle pads for support and maximum comfort
-Quick release zippers are made with non-corrosive metal and are secured with fire-retardant
-Boot interior double ply cambrelle lined to keep feet dry and healthy
-Genuine good-year welt for fit strength and support
-Full storm welt
-Triple ribbed steel shank for strength and support
-Extra strength heel counters for safety, strength and support
-ANSI 75/Z41 steel toe + grade 1 protection from frontal impacts
-Puncture resistant (from heel to toe)
-Top grade military AB polishable, water resistant leather.
-DRYZ insole absorbes and traps moisture to keep feet dry, prevent odor and control bacteria.
-Oblique shaped raised steel toe provides extra room in the toe cap for cushion insole (included), or custom foot beds.
-Vibram Olympia Lug Sole: Thermo, Chemical, and Slip Resistant.

Price is $175 + Shipping. Most Sizes available. Custom size orders available. Their is another company online that sells these boots but for over $200. Trying to help my fellow EMS folks with a good boot that will last for years. No Returns.

ffiiipic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Why would I want 3 boots, I've only got 2 feet? Sorry, couldn't resist it!!!

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
looks like someone got ripped off by the firefighter safety center in sante fe springs... ps LAFD issues HAIX x2 boots.

OP
OP
G

Gordoemt

Forum Lieutenant
looks like someone got ripped off by the firefighter safety center in sante fe springs... ps LAFD issues HAIX x2 boots.

no one got ripped off. they dont manufacture this boot but firefighter safety center claims they do but they dont lol.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
I am selling Official Firefighter 3 Boots. These are the exact same boots that are issued to Los Angeles City Fire Department and alot of other ambulance companys. I personally bought these after trying All American, 5.11, Chippewa boots. These boots have an leather toe cap, removable inner sole, 4 shoe laces ( for double lacing) and zippers but these boots can be used without the zippers.

- Glove padded cushion collar for comfort and fit
-Unique cushioned ankle pads for support and maximum comfort
-Quick release zippers are made with non-corrosive metal and are secured with fire-retardant
-Boot interior double ply cambrelle lined to keep feet dry and healthy
-Genuine good-year welt for fit strength and support
-Full storm welt
-Triple ribbed steel shank for strength and support
-Extra strength heel counters for safety, strength and support
-ANSI 75/Z41 steel toe + grade 1 protection from frontal impacts
-Puncture resistant (from heel to toe)
-Top grade military AB polishable, water resistant leather.
-DRYZ insole absorbes and traps moisture to keep feet dry, prevent odor and control bacteria.
-Oblique shaped raised steel toe provides extra room in the toe cap for cushion insole (included), or custom foot beds.
-Vibram Olympia Lug Sole: Thermo, Chemical, and Slip Resistant.

Price is $175 + Shipping. Most Sizes available. Custom size orders available. Their is another company online that sells these boots but for over $200. Trying to help my fellow EMS folks with a good boot that will last for years. No Returns.

ffiiipic.jpg

These are knock off's of the old school Warrington Pro Boots which were the sh*t back in the day, and aren't being made anymore. They have bunker style, and both 8 and 10 inch models. We used to wear the 10 inch models both as station boots and turnout boots because they were NFPA certified for both and were awesome. The squared off toe cap was iconic for them. Interesting, anyone have any experience with these?

CALEMT

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
The knock off's? Yeah.

Any good? I will soon be switching programs and going back to my old flight program that requires all leather boots. If these are decent might have to swap out my Salomons I’m currently wearing for these.

CALEMT

Any good? I will soon be switching programs and going back to my old flight program that requires all leather boots. If these are decent might have to swap out my Salomons I’m currently wearing for these.

Going on like 4 or 5 years on mine. I wouldn't call them the most comfortable boots I've ever worn, but they're pretty nice for my foot (high arches). I like the leather toe cap on them because... well... they get used and abused.