O2 equipment help

ericcoch

Forum Probie
So rather than reinventing the wheel I am guessing that someone here will have an answer for me. I have an over head O2 hookup in my rig. I love having it above the bed and that I am not tripping over it when doing tasks on a transport. The problem that we have is the O2 regualtor is a gravity ball that requires us to set it on a wall plug in and then unplug it while flowing and move it over head. Does anyone know of a resistance based flow meter that will work in non vertical orientations?

thank you

OP
OP
E

ericcoch

Forum Probie
thats what i am looking for, i knew that there had to be a simple and obvious solution to this

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
You're using a Pitot type gauge..very cheap.

See advice above.

seshan

Forum Crew Member
Hi,

This is a product that we manufacture that will work for you:

We have revolutionized the O2 outlet and regulator/flowmeter

Int-Fm.jpg

WiFi_Cowgirl

Forum Crew Member
I've never seen anything like that before, what's the port on the left for? Like a demand valve? Do people still use those devices?

seshan

Forum Crew Member
I've never seen anything like that before, what's the port on the left for? Like a demand valve? Do people still use those devices?

The other side can be used to hook up a ventilator, CPAP or even another flowmeter.

This unit basically replaces the need of having dual gang outlets (2 oxygen outlets side by side) and keeps the critical connections at your fingertips.