nurse killed, off duty firefighter and cop wounded

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?id=65960&sectionId=46

in an apparent robbery, a nurse was shot and killed and an off duty firefighter and his girlfriend, an off duty police officer, were wounded. the nurse identifed as gina stallis, 34, worked at the VA in St. louis and leaves behind 2 children ages 7 and 9. the off duty firefighter was shot in the neck and is in critical condition at a local hospital. his girlfriend was shot 2 times in the chest and once in the leg. she is also listed in critical condition. both suspects have been arrested.

my prayers go out the the firefighter and cop and hope they make a good recovery. my prayers also go out to ms. stallis' family.

thowle

Forum Crew Member
That's just 100% ridiculous. I know the thought-pattern-approach I have is probably a little off from what I should be thinking; but I can only imagine how the firefighter feels, or will feel about his girlfriend being shot. I know if it was me, I'd very severly pissed.

People are such idiots... robbery? want something for free? get a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing job and work for it like the majority of the rest of us. Low life sack of :censored::censored::censored::censored:s.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Unbelievable. What is this world coming to?

I wish nearly everybody involved a speedy recovery.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Last edited by a moderator: