NREMT IN 3 DAYS

James2015

Forum Probie
im just wondering what to do study?
and is it really that hard as ppl say it

tyvm for ur time

Angel

Paramedic
Your test is in 3 days? Study whatever you want (textbook) but you probably should've started a bit sooner.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
you probably should've started a bit sooner.

I second this, 3 days before you take the test ain't enough time. I studied about a week before I took national and this was immediately after I passed my EMT class. Study what you had a hard time in class and just "brush up" on the stuff you did good on.

medicaltransient

Forum Lieutenant
Someone should lock this thread because you need to not be on emtlife right now.
What to study: your emt books or subscribe to some kind of studying program. Close out the library the next couple of days and you should be fune.

OP
OP
J

James2015

Forum Probie
Your test is in 3 days? Study whatever you want (textbook) but you probably should've started a bit sooner.
is it really that hard? i kinda dont get why ppl struggle a lot you need at least 70% to pass, my class requirement was at least 80% class overall and at least 80% final to pass...now if its only asking for 70% i feel its not that hard

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
is it really that hard? i kinda dont get why ppl struggle a lot you need at least 70% to pass, my class requirement was at least 80% class overall and at least 80% final to pass...now if its only asking for 70% i feel its not that hard
You'll be fine.
Let us know how it goes.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Do you actually know the material though or are you just taking tests.

I generally tell people not to study within the last 48-72 hours before a big exam. At that point if you don't know it you're not going to learn it and run the risk of making things worse or mixing things up because it's crammed rather than studied effectively.

Not trying to say you don't know your stuff as I only really studied for the NREMT in addition to what I did for clad for my NREMT-P. The studying I did for my P exam was test prep to get back in the mode of that style testing more so then the actual material since my class exams were more essay and short answer type questions than multiple guess.

Congrats on passing.

OP
OP
J

James2015

Forum Probie
Do you actually know the material though or are you just taking tests.

I generally tell people not to study within the last 48-72 hours before a big exam. At that point if you don't know it you're not going to learn it and run the risk of making things worse or mixing things up because it's crammed rather than studied effectively.

Not trying to say you don't know your stuff as I only really studied for the NREMT in addition to what I did for clad for my NREMT-P. The studying I did for my P exam was test prep to get back in the mode of that style testing more so then the actual material since my class exams were more essay and short answer type questions than multiple guess.

Congrats on passing.

I just feel everyone is different, see besides the fact that I'm good at testing I do know my stuff do to the 80% requirement in my course both overall and final exam, I always study the day before the test because that's how I personally do it and like it. Also, questions style were so similar to my daily quizzes and exams. Now I was hopping to know what to do after the nremt =)

ahaha thnx