nremt decal

street_shark

Forum Probie
im an emt-b and wondering where i can get an nremt decal? i tried looking for it on the nremt.org website, but didnt find anything decal related. whats worse is that i dont have the order form either:sad:. anyone know anywhere else to get the nremt decals at?

thanks

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
im an emt-b and wondering where i can get an nremt decal? i tried looking for it on the nremt.org website, but didnt find anything decal related. whats worse is that i dont have the order form either:sad:. anyone know anywhere else to get the nremt decals at?

thanks

try the NAEMT. i think i got a bumpersticker when i joined. didnt use it but i think i got one

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

street_shark

Forum Probie
try the NAEMT. i think i got a bumpersticker when i joined. didnt use it but i think i got one

yea, checked it out and not exactly what im looking for. mainly interested in the nremt sticker they give you in that packet they first send you. thanks for the help though man, greatly appreciated.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
As far as I know you've never been able to buy it online, you have to order the old fashioned way.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
You can buy them online, but you need to be a cardcarying NREMT member first. If you are, log into your account at nremt.org, click on "General Info", then on "Make a Purchase".

Good Luck!

Dan

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I didn't get a sticker with my packet? Lol

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
These posts remind me of when I first started on here, unfortunate nothing to do with the profession. If you passed you would have received information on patches and window decals (as if one needed one).

R/r 911

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
These posts remind me of when I first started on here, unfortunate nothing to do with the profession. If you passed you would have received information on patches and window decals (as if one needed one).

R/r 911

Oh Rid, didn't you know that the amount of decals on a POV has a dirrect bearing on the survival rates of your CVA patients? :rolleyes:

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Oh Rid, didn't you know that the amount of decals on a POV has a dirrect bearing on the survival rates of your CVA patients? :rolleyes:

Only if that the case, then our numbers would surely be better than a 97% mortality rate.. If we would only spend that much pride in teaching the community healthy heart and CPR.

R/r 911