New Years Regrets

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
A thread for those who drank too much. or just wish that they had something go different in 09...
and also for any resolutions...

mine are...
ugh.. drank too much. my head hurts. wish i could have had a more productive year.

Resolutions...
by this time next year be a non smoker.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
My (now ex) girlfriend.

'Nuff said.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Almost getting into a fight last night... But what I almost got in the fight over may have landed me a really good girlfriend =]

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Hahaha!:p

piranah

Forum Captain
hsd to walk 5 miles on the side of a highway at 330 am..it was 30 degrees out and took me 2 hrs because it was through freshly fallen snow.....ya

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
hsd to walk 5 miles on the side of a highway at 330 am..it was 30 degrees out and took me 2 hrs because it was through freshly fallen snow.....ya

Uphill both ways?

Chrissy88

Forum Crew Member
Drank a little too much and have felt like :censored::censored::censored::censored: the entire day.

Regrets? Ha...I could be here all day listing those, but a few big ones..
*Getting myself in a relationship that I knew I wasn't ready for and now it's at the point where I'm not sure what to do with it anymore.
*Still talking to my ex.
*Not putting enough effort in my schoolwork.
*Not mending my relationship with my mother.

Resolutions-few of them at least
*Assuming I transfer out into a University making the absolute most of it.
*No more procrastination.
*Better study/work habits
*No more 'woe is me' attitude
*Dropping every bad habit I have.
*Getting control of my life.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
drank alot.....gettin out of a friends jeep i hit an ice patch fell busted my head hit so hard i saw stars. have a nice knot on my head and a lovely little bruise on my hip.

Regrets: no regrets........

Resolutions:
by this time next year i want to be almost done with paramedic school.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I regret getting out of bed today...just like most days. :p

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
I regret getting out of bed today...just like most days. :p

bahahahahaha......isnt that the truth. i was out of my bed only to let the dog out and to use the little girls room myself. had the roomies kids do all my bidding today LMAO!!!!

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
My (now ex) girlfriend.

'Nuff said.

You and me both.

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?

Regrets:
1. Falling for a girl (See Above)
2. The fact that if she called and asked me to dinner right now, I'd probably accept.
3. Not working hard enough at school
4. Losing God, even if just for a few months
5. The many things I gave up for long shots (A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush; why can't I learn that)

Resolutions:
1. Work harder in college than I did in highschool
2. Don't get serious with a girl who is going to turn around and stab me in the back.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
On Regrets...

It's not original, I'm sure because I heard it from a wise guy who got it from a Wiser guy who probably learned it from his mother, and it's

Never regret what you did. If there's any regret, it should be about what you DIDN'T do!

For myself, I don't even regret that because what I did and what I didn't do created the person I am in this moment, and that's exactly what I've got to work with, and that's all there is!

Tjfemt911

Forum Probie
Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?

Regrets:
1. Falling for a girl (See Above)
2. The fact that if she called and asked me to dinner right now, I'd probably accept.
3. Not working hard enough at school
4. Losing God, even if just for a few months
5. The many things I gave up for long shots (A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush; why can't I learn that)

Resolutions:
1. Work harder in college than I did in highschool
2. Don't get serious with a girl who is going to turn around and stab me in the back.

I'm sorry you feel as if you've "lost God", But He hasn't moved so you are quite lucky! Go back and find Him. He's out in the clear blue ready to be sought out by you!

And Resolution #2 - Good luck! Girls suck.. but let me say.. guys suck just as much.. so, we are all screwed. :p

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
I'm sorry you feel as if you've "lost God", But He hasn't moved so you are quite lucky! Go back and find Him. He's out in the clear blue ready to be sought out by you!
That was only for a month or two, I got him back. I just regret that I ever did lose him.

And Resolution #2 - Good luck! Girls suck.. but let me say.. guys suck just as much.. so, we are all screwed. :p
No, girls aren't that bad. I should've seen it coming, but I was blind.

Resolution #3: When you start to fall for a girl, even if she acts like shes falling for you too, keep your head out of your *** and make sure shes not using you.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
No, girls aren't that bad. I should've seen it coming, but I was blind.

Resolution #3: When you start to fall for a girl, even if she acts like shes falling for you too, keep your head out of your *** and make sure shes not using you.

guys arent that bad either but resolution #3 applies to us too......learned that lesson the hard way ;)