New First Responce Bag

AusMedic1990

Forum Probie
Hi all today I received a email informing me that we may be getting a new first response bag to be used when responding to a patient when minimal equipment is needed. so ill shear the images sent with you all and see what you all think.

IMG_009.jpg

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
Looks good. How big (or small) is it? How does it look from the outside?

OP
OP
A

AusMedic1990

Forum Probie
sizes don't know but it is smaller then our current Neann PRK

IMG_008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
It's possible it's in that outside pouch, but I don't see any trauma supplies. (Though maybe those are 4x4s center right?)

A roll each of 2, 4, and 6 inch kerlex, a few 4x4s, a roll of 1 inch transpore and a roll of 2 inch durapore is all you really need for a jumpkit's trauma supplies, you can fake your way through most everything from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's possible it's in that outside pouch, but I don't see any trauma supplies. (Though maybe those are 4x4s center right?)

A roll each of 2, 4, and 6 inch kerlex, a few 4x4s, a roll of 1 inch transpore and a roll of 2 inch durapore is all you really need for a jumpkit's trauma supplies, you can fake your way through most everything from there.

Or just keep a roll of 4 or 6 inch kerlex and then cut it down to size?

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
I'd love for my crew to get their hands on one. ^_^

AVParamedic1

Forum Ride Along
these are grate bags as MICA single responders they are the bags we use along with all the other equipment we carry