My son's "funny" dance

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
im not seeing anything but a crying face.....broken link ??

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I jsut tried clicking the link above and it worked. I have had that happen to other videos I was trying to watch on Myspace. May just be a glitch.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Why does he have a gun? Should you be teaching him hand to hand defense?

:D

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Why does he have a gun? Should you be teaching him hand to hand defense?

:D

Oh he loves to kick and punch the heavy bag........ he also likes to use the sticks on the heavy bag too. :)

The gun thing.......... you can thank his older brothers for that. Everything is lasers (from Buzz Lightyear) punches and kicks fomr Power Rangers and guns from just playing with his brothers.

I just have a blast with him. My oldest is 19 and there are 4 after that. I think since I am older I take more time to have fun with him. I was too into my career and working to enjoy my older ones like I should have when they were babies.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
He's a cutie pie. I started laughing when I saw the gun though - if his moves won't kill ya, the lasers will. ;)

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
He's a cutie pie. I started laughing when I saw the gun though - if his moves won't kill ya, the lasers will. ;)

Thanks so much. He is really a blessing. :)

He will tell you " put your hands up!" and as soon as you do he pulls the trigger..............

CotWoman

Forum Crew Member
He is so sweet... I love it!!!!
Reminds me of my son when he was little... He's now 12 yrs old. Ohh... the innocent days...

:p

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
What a cutie!! it should also be called the "Binkie" dance!! That is what my son and daughter called their pacifiers! Now the fish is called Binkie!:)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Thanks so much. He is really a blessing. :)

He will tell you " put your hands up!" and as soon as you do he pulls the trigger..............
Just like his father!

Great video :)

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Bwahahaha!! Thanks all!

It is really strange............ I now start to see what my parents meant by "treasure them while they are young".

EMS and Law Enforcement kept me away so much when my other kids were growing up. I really take the time to "enjoy" Hunter.

It is nice to be able to be home for Christmas. I worked every Christmas for 15 years.............