My New Tattoo - EMS

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
Show us your EMS or Fire 'Too

Everts.jpg

eggshen

Forum Lieutenant
Jesu de Christo....it's just a job. Also we do not snatch life from death. What happens happens. If I or you or whoever is not there....someone else will be.

Cheers
Egg

p.s.
I am glad I never inked myself over a job that is not that rewarding and does not pay well enough at all.

Egg again

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
hey, if that's his passion and he truely enjoys it, how is it different from any other tattoo?

eggshen

Forum Lieutenant
I stand corrected, my wife just got an oil and gas tattoo. My dad might have an H&R Block one now that I think about it.

Egg

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
I seen a woman that had.. "slippery when wet".. I guess she worked on the road construction? ....

Yeah, all these wackers with tatt.'s and then in about 10 years, when they are doing another profession...

R/r 911

TheDoll

Forum Captain
I stand corrected, my wife just got an oil and gas tattoo. My dad might have an H&R Block one now that I think about it.

Egg
dear johnny raincloud,
if you don't like the thread, why not just leave the guy alone?

for the rest of you who would like to show your tattoo's, i wouldn't mind seeing them. other's might appreciate them, too.

eggshen

Forum Lieutenant
I have 2 hobbies. One of which is the study of languages/linguistics. I am not sure if the previous post is some kind of colloquilalism, dialect or what. Either way I do not grasp it's intended meaning.

Egg

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
I think it says oh ok I think I got your message

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
:D yep I know how it is to be in a hurry and not type what u want...I think I learned a new language...Fast type

RescueShirts.com

Forum Crew Member
Congrats on your cool Tattoo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
Nice tat! I have been considering a star of life myself. LOVE IT

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
One might want to consider where one places it on their body. Many EMS and Fire Dept. do not allow tatt's., where they are visible. Many require the be covered up. Our department does not allow visualization of tatt's....

R/r 911

OP
OP
Rattletrap

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
I do agree with R/r 911 about placement if anyone is thinking of getting a tattoo.

Emtgirl21 - If you are interested in getting a tattoo you might wish to look at strikethebox.com for some ideas. There is a section dedicated to the gals. This site is dedicated to fire and ems tattoos. You might be surprised what departments some of these people are on as they are large departments.

Doesn't the constitution say I have a right to bare arms? :rolleyes:

BTW the owner of the ambulance company I work for said "Pretty cool!" when he saw pics of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

eggshen

Forum Lieutenant
I was going to get one but my forklift tattoo that covered my "I work in shipping/receiving" tattoo was too big. However, I am taking my daughter to get her 4th grade tattoo in early September.

Egg

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
I'm thinking of one or two of these but since I have 4+ years to decide I'm just thinking of it.

want3.jpg

want2.jpg

want1.jpg

emtkelley

Forum Crew Member
Geez folks, it's a tat. Let him have his fun with it.

The colors are nice and I like the design. Is it new? How long have you had it?

I'm considering getting some work done on my um.....upper frontal body area as it will be a coverup on an old tattoo. It is going to be an upturned hand with a butterfly resting on it along wih a crysanthamum, which is my birthmonth flower. The hand represents my birth mother and the butterfly represents my mother (who loves butterflys). I am the flower and the whole thing is for my adoption. Some day I will get it done or a version of it. I wanted something originlal and this is the guy who will make it happen for me when I decide to do it.:

www.myspace.com/torridtattoos

TheDoll

Forum Captain
Geez folks, it's a tat. Let him have his fun with it.

The colors are nice and I like the design. Is it new? How long have you had it?

I'm considering getting some work done on my um.....upper frontal body area as it will be a coverup on an old tattoo. It is going to be an upturned hand with a butterfly resting on it along wih a crysanthamum, which is my birthmonth flower. The hand represents my birth mother and the butterfly represents my mother (who loves butterflys). I am the flower and the whole thing is for my adoption. Some day I will get it done or a version of it. I wanted something originlal and this is the guy who will make it happen for me when I decide to do it.:

www.myspace.com/torridtattoos
this sounds interesting and well thought out. do you have a drawing of what you want this to look like? i think you should post it if you do!