My Latest dilema

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
How to fit a standard billiard table into an 1100 square foot apartment.

C'mon geniuses, help me out here...:)

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
lol I have a mini pool table about the size of my coffee table, but it's not enough for accurate practice. I need a real one.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Who needs living room furniture anyway?

The kids and sleep on the couch, make some extra cash off their bedroom furniture?

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
pool tables are pretty comfy... but I wouldn't know from PERSONAL experience or anything... :)

squid

Forum Lieutenant
Get rid of your bed, and get a big piece of plywood to put over your pool table? You could put your mattress up on the plywood at night.

Maybe you could rig a pulley or something to lift the mattress/plywood up during the day and store it near the ceiling. That way it would be out of the way.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
squid said:
Maybe you could rig a pulley or something to lift the mattress/plywood up during the day and store it near the ceiling. That way it would be out of the way.

That would be cool. Rig it up and build it so that you have a neon Budweiser Lamp that hangs over the pool table when you lift the matress up.

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LMAO Great suggestions... I can't put it in the bedroom. There's things in there that have to stay in there.

I'm thinking maybe lose the dining room table. We're going to have to move soon so If we can get a place with an office/den I can put it in the dining room if it'll give me enough room for the cue. When we've had only 2 bedroom places we put the computers in the dining room. Then I'm going to have to figure out where to put a piano. I swear I'm too high maintenece for our income <_<

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
What is the largest room you have? Living Room? sounds like a plan there, good luck.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Take lots and lots of big tools complimented with heavy industrial machinery, and put it where ever you please!!! B)

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
coloradoemt said:
Take lots and lots of big tools complimented with heavy industrial machinery, and put it where ever you please!!! B)

Now there's and idea!!!

I love playing with power tools...which is why my husband has threatened to put them under lock and key :glare: :ph34r:

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
How about you put the billiard table in the dining room, make a protective cover for it and double it as a regular table when not playing.

OR you could just wait until you move into a place that has an enclosed garage, put the table in there.

-CP

ImCubanB

Forum Probie
Why dont you just wait till you move then move the pool table in.