Montana and Wisconsin State EMS Patch

Medico

Forum Lieutenant
I have a large star of life frame that I am putting state emt/paramedic patches in. Over the years I unintentionally collected fraudulent patches. Are there any Montana and Wisconsin medics who can help me obtain their state patch? I will trade or purchase said patch.

Idaho, Georgia, Louisiana, North Dakota, Neveda, Idaho, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Michigan are also fake - I know :)

14890522_10153778274147142_2554224710358013124_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MtTxTacMedic

Forum Ride Along
Montana doesn't have a formal patch at this time. Providers are not required to display a level patch at this time. I know that there is a group trying to get one developed and implemented.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Expect Indiana's patch to change in 7 years. As of 3ish years ago we are now licensed paramedics. The patch is always 10 years behind. Lol /sarcasm.

Nice collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Never2Old

Forum Crew Member
PA has a new Paramedic patch as well. Not too much different. Most of us dislike it. I prefer the older version.

Attachments

• paramedic.jpg
    paramedic.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You only have one of the two Texas paramedic patches

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Medico

Medico

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks for the compliments and patch updates!

I can't purchase Wisconsin. You must be certified in their state. They have that patch on lockdown, which is funny to me. Most states either gave me a free patch or allowed me to purchase it; the rest of my patches came from trades.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
I might be able to help you out with Wisconsin, if you're still looking.

twistedMP

Forum Crew Member
The Georgia patch is not fraudulent, you can get it with or without the rocker. We've got non emts working in ems that will wear the state patch without a rocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Medico

Medico

Forum Lieutenant
The Georgia patch is not fraudulent, you can get it with or without the rocker. We've got non emts working in ems that will wear the state patch without a rocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for clearing that up!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk