Mobile Version?

Sasha

Forum Chief
So, how's it coming along guys?? You said to bug you in a couple weeks about it.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh, wait a minute, now the site has changed for me. It looks good, let me fiddle around with it for a bit and I'll let you know how it works.

OP
OP
Sasha

Sasha

Forum Chief
Its a little hard to navigate on a touch screen with everything so close together.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Its a little hard to navigate on a touch screen with everything so close together.

Would you like some cheese with that whine? ;)

Rob123

Forum Crew Member
Looks great to me!
Could it be improved... Maybe... but I'm not complaining.

FYI: Posted on my Blackberry 8350i

Rob

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I have another option... working on it. That means you'll see it in six months :)

medic417

The Truth Provider
I have another option... working on it. That means you'll see it in six months :)

For the money Sasha is paying you that is to fast. :p

colafdp

Forum Lieutenant
It's working prëtty decently for me. I like it, and its something I've looked forward to, now I have something to do when I'm bored at work! Yay!

Rob123

Forum Crew Member
Show off...

Looks great! I like it.
I didn't mean to sound like I was showing off before but I'll flex my nerdy muscles now. :p

As a web developer, specific information from testers is quite useful.
Browser information, screen resolution, OS, javascript options, etc. have always been important.
Today, the variables in the mobile web environment are astronomical because of lack of standards between phone manufacturers.

Although server logs can provide information regarding visitor information/settings/options/trends, tying that information to visitor input is difficult (although not impossible).

Rob

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I like the iMobile version you have been playing with... but is it just me, or is there some spanish thrown into the mix...?