Member Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
EMTLife Community Members,

Recently the EMTLife Community Leaders became aware of a member that was defrauding the community by being dishonest about almost everything he posted here, including his name, education, experience, and history. This was through a series of deliberate incidents that undermined the values of this community. Once confronted, the member refused to acknowledge the situation, and asked to be removed from the community. While we never like to see a member of our community depart, especially under these circumstances, the member made a clear and conscious decision to deceive the community, and when confronted, asked to be removed.

The following member, under the names listed, is no longer a member of our community:
- bowhkr
- Pa67FireEMS
- RescueMe83
- ttlwhkr
- ttlwhkr2

The Community Leaders stand united in their effort to create an online community that enables EMS professionals to converse in a positive environment. Our principles come from our experiences in life and EMS, and we see the online community as an extension of ourselves as members of our respective communities.

We understand that this message may create questions and discussion, but it is a general policy that we don't discuss the specifics as to why a member has been banned from the forum. Every community has its moments of joy and sorrow, and while clearly not a momentous occasion, we're confident that this incident will make us stronger.

Respectfully,
-The EMTLife Community Leader Team

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I have enjoyed reading many of his posts, but given what has happened I think this will be the best for us in the long run.

I certainly understand that not everyone is entirely truthful or forthconing in an online environment, and generally don't have a problem with that but this crossed the line and placed the integrity and reputation of our community at risk.

I would like to add that this was not an easy undertaking for the Community Leaders. It has been several months that we have been trying to resolve this issue privately to no avail

Status
Not open for further replies.