MedStar

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Anyone taken the MedStar online knowledge test? If so how long did it take for MedStar to contact you about your grade and if you would keep going in the hiring process or told that you didn't pass?

Thanks.

OP
OP
skills82

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Just thought I would hare. I took the test Friday and received an email from the clinical director informing me of the next part of the hiring process.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
The online test, as in the "Strongly agree/ strongly disagree" test?

Congrats on moving forward. Good luck in the interviews!

OP
OP
skills82

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Thanks, the interviews are what I am nervous about, but its because its not typical interviews I am use too.

No, it is the general knowledge test. It was 100 questions and had both knowledge questions and scenario based questions. I took the agree/disagree assessment test like a week or two ago.

After the interviews the candidates who complete the process successfully will be contacted within two to three business days regarding an employment offer. The background check will be conducted immediately. After the background investigation is completed, prospective employees will be required to successfully complete the pre-employment drug test, lift test, and physical as well as all immunization requirements.

jpmedic21

Forum Probie
Hey FYI they take longer than 2-3 days to get back to you after the interviews. Just be patient, they will let you know something when they know something. The HR department is very nice and easy to work with

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Heh, that stupid agree disagree test knocked both myself and Linuss out... Did they finally remove it?

OP
OP
skills82

skills82

Forum Crew Member