Live chat on ipad

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Anyone know of a way to make live chat work on an iPad or is it just one of those "flash is evil" iPad things?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone know of a way to make live chat work on an iPad or is it just one of those "flash is evil" iPad things?

Flashchat is a flash script. iPad does not support flash. If you want to access flash on the iPad, you will have to purchase the skyfire browser for iOS.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Whats skyfire

Skyfire enables users to play millions of flash videos from the web that otherwise do not play or play poorly on mobiles. Unlock the content trapped behind those flash error messages when Skyfire transcodes videos into HTML5 on our servers and delivers a smart video stream to your mobile.

Skyfire also makes browsing more social. Easy access to Facebook and Twitter news feeds, profiles, friends, inbox, events and places. Find popular pages your friends have shared based on the sites you are visiting. Explore related ideas to the pages you browse. And see

http://www.skyfire.com/

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

It works great on my Ipad for chat room. And i can watch adult swim on the cartoon network again.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Sky fire stopped working for the chat room on my iPad :( not sure why.