Liberia Ebola Mission...Short response urgently required

CBP

Forum Ride Along
My company has been requested to provide nurses and paramedics for an urgent UN mission to Liberia.

At this time, duration of deployment and salary is undetermined.

I need Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT...current in ACLS for higher level providers, everyone should have at least 3 years experience in their field and preferably deployment experience.

Ebola screening/training will be provided, and you must be prepared to treat Ebola patients if required.

There is no other information available at this time. If you are seriously interested, PM me here then we can find other ways to talk as I do not have the time to entertain a hundred questions or scenarios in this thread, especially when most are not really interested or capable. (Sorry I know that sounds rude but past experience with these announcements have proven the need for me to state like this).

I need to know how soon you can deploy and how long you could stay if needed.

Expect austere conditions, expect hardships and then if you go and it is better than what you imagined you will be happy. :)

PM me ONLY if serious about going into this risky situation and capable of deploying ASAP.

All training, safety, security, food, housing provided by the UN.

CBP

Forum Ride Along
I am interested EMT B National Reg, ACLS , PALS, Rescue, Screener CBP , Can leave in 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
.........Do you even PERSEC, bro?

CBP

Forum Ride Along
No PSD . None was mentioned. I suppose all the nurse's and Docs Do guess that leaves me out Dang. Bunch of Billy Bobs.

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Sir...with all due respect, PERSEC has nothing to do with PSD. It is your personal security ( as in personal information)...you have blasted your name, your credentials and your personal email on a public forum. Poor form...as a potential employer, you would be last on my list for that alone as I would not want images or information about my business or operations splashed on every social media website due to your ignorance.

If it is too late to edit, I hope the mods at least step up and redact the info. Once you lay it out there...it is done.

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
In regards to the mission itself, look at the time stamps of the posting. Forget this one and move on please.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
On another note, and sorry for thread jacking but-> what the hell is a billy bob?

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
Well just because my mother is my sister doesn't mean you can call names Mr Hunziker...good luck with future remote employment ...you've made a fantastic attempt at getting your first gig :)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
As always, please click the report button to bring a posting to the attention of the Community Leaders.