Forum Deputy Chief

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
Happy 4th of JULY!!!!!

Happy 4th of July all!!!!! :)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Boss told me that under no circumstances would I have my first shift back on the fourth because "you don't even what America is and you have a functional family you should spend time with." I agreed.

Taking the boat onto the Charles to get the best seats in the house for the nation's best show (what's on CBS nationwide), complete with the Boston Pops broadcast on both sides of the river so even the boat folk can here them play with the show!

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Boss told me that under no circumstances would I have my first shift back on the fourth because "you don't even what America is and you have a functional family you should spend time with." I agreed.

Taking the boat onto the Charles to get the best seats in the house for the nation's best show (what's on CBS nationwide), complete with the Boston Pops broadcast on both sides of the river so even the boat folk can here them play with the show!

Extreme jealousy!

That's a dream of mine, to be at a big outdoor symphony for Independence Day. One day, when all the kids are big enough to survive the heat and waiting, we'll be on the National Mall this day.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Extreme jealousy!

That's a dream of mine, to be at a big outdoor symphony for Independence Day. One day, when all the kids are big enough to survive the heat and waiting, we'll be on the National Mall this day.

It's incredible, the city does a terrific job with the whole program. Being on the boat makes it that much better too, you get to be right under the fireworks!

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Tonite, with some friends over for a barbecue, I'll be watching the only fireworks display on Maui. It'll be from my new place, a studio at the 2,750 altitude of a volcano, looking DOWN to the fireworks, at the shore!

If any of you happen to be on Maui, PM me. I'm sure you're checking in while on vacation!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Semi-formal first aid and FOD/dud spotter for a professional mostly aerial display, lasted 23 minutes, had two small grass fires and no injuries. Except maybe the krink in my neck from watching the shells from directly underneath.
A rel privilige.

MexDefender

Forum Lieutenant
I went downtown for the local firework show, the ambulance agency in our city was dealing with so many accidental firework mishaps...