Job Posting

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Scott Township Fire Department in Evansville, Indiana is looking for a Paramedic/Firefighter. You can find out more about the position here .

STFD is a good hometown, midwest, volunteer fire department. It is one of five volunteer departments in the county. The city department is paid. AMR is the private ambulance company that makes runs in the county, but because Scott Township is so far north of the city limits that, to better serve their community, STFD purchased two ambulances and staffed them with a full time crews. While I was never a volunteer with them, I have been on a few calls with them as I traveled the highways that run through their district quite often and came upon several accidents and other types of emergencies. They are a very professional department.

Scott Township is very beautiful as I crew up in the general area. You definitely get the good ol' hometown feeling living there. Plus the cost of living there is excellent.

If you have any questions please click the link above.

Chimp

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I thought I would take this to the top in case anyone missed it. They are still taking applications/resumes.