I really did it now.

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
I passed the national exam !!!!!!!! First shot baby !!!!

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Congratulations! Are you talking about NREMT?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Congrat! See it was not as hard as you had thought!

R/r911

PapaBear434

Forum Asst. Chief
Congrads. Can't wait to get there myself. Well, actually, I CAN. Because if I took it right now, my brain would likely liquefy to the point that I'd never again be able to dress myself again.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Ah, well then another round of congratulations!

Veneficus

Forum Chief
congrats,

after all your effort it must have been an easy task

tydek07

Forum Captain
Congrats! way to go :D

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Awesome! Can you give us a review of the prep course? Do you think it contributed significantly to your success, or do you think you were okay before that? Was it material you were unfamiliar with, or valuable tips, or was it stuff you already knew? And what school did you go to?

OP
OP
Ms.Medic

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
Awesome! Can you give us a review of the prep course? Do you think it contributed significantly to your success, or do you think you were okay before that? Was it material you were unfamiliar with, or valuable tips, or was it stuff you already knew? And what school did you go to?

I absolutely loved the course, but as far as helping me with material to prepare for the test ? Ummmm there were a lot of interesting things I learned, I saw things more clearly with him explaining it rather than trying to learn things on my own, and there was a lot of information that was not pertinent to the test, but extrememly important in the field.

He showed us different position to intubate pts, like standing over them, and sideways, and different tricks about drugs. It was neat for sure, and I would recommend it to anyone, whether they are taking the exam or not. This guy was the assistant to Dr. Fowler. He really knew his stuff.

So all in all, Im glad I took it, and it was very much worth the $90.00

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Congrats!

Ms. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I passed it the first time myself so I understand your elation at that task. How long did it take you to take it and how many questions did you end up answering? Just out of curiosity.... It took me 45 minutes and 80 questions. Once again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Ms.Medic

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
Ms. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I passed it the first time myself so I understand your elation at that task. How long did it take you to take it and how many questions did you end up answering? Just out of curiosity.... It took me 45 minutes and 80 questions. Once again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, wish I could say the same. I did the entire 150, and it took me 2 hours. You must be really good to only get 80 questions. Congradulations to you as well.

emtfarva

Forum Captain
Great job, good luck with every thing you do. Go save some lives!!!!!!!!!!:p