I PASSED THE NREMT-P written test

VirginiaEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Thank God it's over. I am sick of worrying about it. My test cut off at 80 questions and I passed first try. Now for the practicals in July.

blachatch

Forum Lieutenant
About to take it in about a month.. what did you use to prepare?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
About to take it in about a month.. what did you use to prepare?

Would it be rude to answer this with "my paramedic text..."

EMT-national-training.com was cool.

JBL is good.

That's all you get for a question that's be answered a trillion and one times on here.

MrJones

Iconoclast
Would it be rude to answer this with "my paramedic text..."

EMT-national-training.com was cool.

JBL is good.

That's all you get for a question that's be answered a trillion and one times on here.

I'd say that asking someone who starts a thread about passing the exam what they used to prepare is reasonable question, regardless of how many other people have answered the same general question. Or did VirginiaEMT previously give one of those trillion and one answers and I missed it?

OP
OP
VirginiaEMT

VirginiaEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I'd say that asking someone who starts a thread about passing the exam what they used to prepare is reasonable question, regardless of how many other people have answered the same general question. Or did VirginiaEMT previously give one of those trillion and one answers and I missed it?

I don't mind answering that for you. I used emtprep.com and FISDAP. The emtprep.com site really helped.

Wildsky

Forum Ride Along
To prepare - studied really hard for a week! (I did study each chapter as we went through the class - I re-read each chapter and made notes) The night before the exam I studied vital sign normals for all the age groups.
When I went into the exam facility, they gave me a little white board to make notes or whatever on. The second I sat down I wrote all those vitals down on the board.... That was the single most helpful thing I did, there was no panic on reading a question and the vitals leaving my brain! I could look at my note and see if they were normal or not, or if just one was out of range, and it helped me determine the best answer to the question.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: