I just took the NREMT!

cwolfe059

Forum Ride Along
passed

I am so excited for you. Now you can get to work. I take mine in the morning and am nervous, but by this point if I don't know what is going on then I don't deserve my license. I heard that if you are getting questions wrong then it goes to easier ones. Is that true?

OP
OP
H

hoisanjai

Forum Crew Member
I am so excited for you. Now you can get to work. I take mine in the morning and am nervous, but by this point if I don't know what is going on then I don't deserve my license. I heard that if you are getting questions wrong then it goes to easier ones. Is that true?

I think the questions are in a SET. Like u have to have a certain amount of questions in the set in order to move onto the next level. Thank you!

cwolfe059

Forum Ride Along
120 questions

My test didn't turn off until I got to 120 questions. Most of my questions were about sickle cell anemia.

OP
OP
H

hoisanjai

Forum Crew Member
My test didn't turn off until I got to 120 questions. Most of my questions were about sickle cell anemia.

My friend didn't stop till 120 questions, and he didn't pass. I don't mean to scare you but ...how did you think you do...?

cwolfe059

Forum Ride Along
nremt

Just thought that I would let you all know that I PASSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I really thought that with my hard questions I had failed, but when I talked to my Chief he told me that they get harder as you get more right and tat the reason it kept going was because I kept getting them right. Next time I will get them wrong so I don't have to panic any more.
Connie

PS Time for a drink

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

OP
OP
H

hoisanjai

Forum Crew Member
Just thought that I would let you all know that I PASSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I really thought that with my hard questions I had failed, but when I talked to my Chief he told me that they get harder as you get more right and tat the reason it kept going was because I kept getting them right. Next time I will get them wrong so I don't have to panic any more.
Connie

PS Time for a drink

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Congratulations.....

cwolfe059

Forum Ride Along
nremt

Has anyone ever heard of pilot questions on the exam? I guess that is what I kept getting on mine. They are starting to add more questions about things that are general to one nationality than another. They sure were hard and they freaked me out when I started reading them, because we never studied them in class at all. It was like right off the bat I started out in the twilight zone. But oh well it is now over and I don't have to worry about it any more.
Thanks for all of the well wishes I got.
Connie