I just got my first EMT job.

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie
Its at a dirt bike track near my house. Today I worked along side another EMT cause they wanted to see if I would like the job, cause most of the time you just stand around until someone crashes. But we saw a few minor stuff today. I must say however, it was the easiest job I ever applied too. I didn't even have to sign an application :huh:

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
Its at a dirt bike track near my house. Today I worked along side another EMT cause they wanted to see if I would like the job, cause most of the time you just stand around until someone crashes. But we saw a few minor stuff today. I must say however, it was the easiest job I ever applied too. I didn't even have to sign an application :huh:

Starwest? My partner used to work for them.

OP
OP
PanzerKitty

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Congrats. I just got a phone call from AMR today offering me the job. Just have to a drug test, lift test, and background check.

OP
OP
PanzerKitty

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie
Congrats. I just got a phone call from AMR today offering me the job. Just have to a drug test, lift test, and background check.

Wow thats awesome!! Congratulations ^_^ I'm jealous lol.

OP
OP
PanzerKitty

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie

Minnesota

Forum Ride Along
Congratulations. I was recently hired as an EMT-B as well, and start orientation in April. Good luck!

Forrest

Forum Crew Member
I start orientation in April as well. What a good feeling getting hired right out of school isn't it? :rolleyes: