I did it!!!

emtnc

Forum Probie
Have to get this off my chest but the feeling of being "certified" as an EMT is one feeling I'll never forget! Passed the NC State Exam last Fri and am ready to put the skills into action.

Yes..a rookie, and proud of it. I'm going to volunteer my time as an EMT and who knows where that might lead.

Thanks for listening (to me brag)..

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Congratulations!! Now get to work!!! ;) lol Have fun and don't forget learn, learn, learn.

crazycajun

Forum Captain
Congrats and Welcome to the world of EMS!:D:beerchug:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Congrats!!! Now is when you start to add street smarts to book smarts.B)

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Big congratulations bud. When you reach these high points in life, celebrate. Something I want to say. Take a little time this week and write a letter to yourself. Write how you feel, why you want to be an EMT and tell yourself your goals. Then when you have a bad day in the field, or your filled with stress, read the letter. I wish you the best. :)

IvanD

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations! I'm hoping to be in your shoes this coming winter... I start class this fall, hopefully. I've been waiting for this for far too long.

vamike

Forum Crew Member
Gratz! Im right there with ya! Im a newb too.

OP
OP
E

emtnc

Forum Probie
Best of luck to ya! Remember, read each question very slowly AND all the answers. Pick the BEST answer..sometimes there may not seem to be a correct one.

OhioEMT24

Forum Ride Along
Awesome...i have til September 1st...I can't wait to be there...is it how i expect? To feel like your important? Like you can accomplish anything...