Hi, Everyone, newest member here!

OreoThief

Forum Crew Member
First and foremost, hello to everyone here- both the "seasoned", and the "plain". :rolleyes: This is truly a great forum!

I must confess that I have been a lurker on here for the last few months, and have been on and off of this forum for just about everything from research to motivation. I first started viewing this forum when I was only considering going to EMT school. I didn't know if it was for me... I didn't know if I had the ability... if I'd faint at the sight of blood... you know, the usual wonders, I guess.

Since then, I've done my EMT school, graduated, and just passed my NREMT-B yesterday. I now feel that an introductory post is definitely in order here. :p

Even yesterday, I was on the site, reading about people's thoughts regarding the NREMT test, after they took it, and were awaiting their results.... did they pass? Did they fail??? What did the cut off number mean??? I'm glad I was not the only one chewing my fingernails. (For the record, if anyone else is "over analyzing" like I did, both my husband and I took the NREMT exam, and we both were stopped after 70 questions, and we both passed.) I won't say that that information is necessarily indicative of anything, but I know that I appreciated reading the experiences of other people when I was awaiting my results.

Anyway, now that I've registered and I'm no longer a lurker, I look forward to getting to know you all, and I'm always happy to answer any questions that anyone may have, although keep in mind that I am a newbie, and that there are some great people here with tons more knowledge and experience than I have. However, if you wanted to ask me, say, exactly how far down I chewed my fingernails yesterday, no one knows that answer better than me! :rolleyes:

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
Greetings and salutations!

Interesting nickname?

Gbro

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome;

Our Snow Bird are a month away from you, Get ready!

Don't be like Florida, Where there #1 export(lawful) is Stiff Birds.

gregor

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome To The Tribe!! :):):)