Hello

OP
OP
M

Medexpresso

Forum Probie
thank you airwaygoddes!!!! love it! and emt-student, let me tell you I envy you! there are NO doughnut shops, dunkin or otherwise, anywhere near here! the closest is like 20 miles away and I'm only 7 miles from the city! don't get me wrong, I need a doughnut like the fat lady, but it would be nice to have something comforting and fattening after a crappy shift! or during a crappy shift...oh and Boston is beautiful!!!! oh and yes us starbucks people are happy and nice and i have no clue why...maybe because we are inhaling that coffee goodness for hours a day? i hope you guys continue to get free coffee wherever you go! WE DESERVE IT!

mikie

Forum Lurker
I hate coffee, but I'm not sure what it is about those Starbucks folks, but they always treated us so well.

Thank you! I too dislike coffee and its related drinks (triple hot mocha frappa latee bla bla bla)

I do like their hot chocolate though!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Thank you! I too dislike coffee and its related drinks (triple hot mocha frappa latee bla bla bla)

I do like their hot chocolate though!

I like Paneras hot chocolate! Yum!! Unfortunately it is in the opposite direction of my work.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I need clarification is everyone actually talking plain black coffee that they actually like or are you talking cappuccino or some other form of espresso mixed drink?

I've had their espresso drinks a couple times and they seem decent, maybe a tad too sugary if you get the special ones. What I mentioned being terrible is their plain black standard nothing added coffee.