Hello....

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Okay so since I haven't been around for some time, it appears that my old account was suspended because it would not allow me to post, therefor I create a new account.

I did not post often before (under Jb78emt) and disappeared shortly after. So I am hoping to try to be more active now under my new name.

Okay so now that I've said that....let me go take a looksie at where I can through my 2cents in. B)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Beegers said:
Okay so since I haven't been around for some time, it appears that my old account was suspended because it would not allow me to post, therefor I create a new account.

I did not post often before (under Jb78emt) and disappeared shortly after. So I am hoping to try to be more active now under my new name.

Okay so now that I've said that....let me go take a looksie at where I can through my 2cents in. B)

Welcome back!

Your account Jb78emt is awaiting email confirmation. That means you either reset your password or email account, and haven't yet clicked on the confirmation link in the email. Make sure to check your spam / junk mail folders.

If you want we can confirm the Jb78emt account and merge this post into the Jb78emt name. You can let me know via PM or email, or just reply to this thread.

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

OP
OP
Beegers

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Thanks...but it's alright...I wanna keep "Beegers". I'm known as that everywhere else now.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:) :) :) Welcome Back!!! :) :) :)

I like the name beegers.

OP
OP
Beegers

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Beegers is from a long change in an original alias I had on my first forum addiction.

Thank you for the welcome back.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome back!