Helicopter Stuff and Things

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Are you done flying, or just going to a different place?
Hall ambulance has put an end to their HEMS program. The helicopter is probably heading to paint to remove the Hall design and put the standard Air Methods designs on it.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Hall ambulance has put an end to their HEMS program. The helicopter is probably heading to paint to remove the Hall design and put the standard Air Methods designs on it.
Cat's outta the bag. I was going to wait until July 1st out of respect for all parties involved, but yes, this.

@Carlos Danger I'm staying put, but separating from my current employer come the 1st of next month.

And correct, this was the last video shot of our aircraft's paint scheme. I was actually quite fond of it.

Look closely and you can see the generic check-airmen flight suit worn by the ferry-flight pilot.

IFRMedic

Forum Probie
Is any of the med crew staying with hall? also - welcome to the big leagues. I'm no longer there, but i think you will like what AMC has to offer.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Is any of the med crew staying with hall? also - welcome to the big leagues. I'm no longer there, but i think you will like what AMC has to offer.
That is the plan, to absorb all med crew members wanting to move over to AMC.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
//shrugs// I asked, they’re keeping all of our med equipment for the ground unit.
That’s what I figured was happening when our clinical director came to pick it all up. Sounds like they are also making more of our employees get their Kern license so they can cover any open shifts.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
That’s what I figured was happening when our clinical director came to pick it all up. Sounds like they are also making more of our employees get their Kern license so they can cover any open shifts.
Yeh, they’re talking jump crew shifts for our areas as well. So the Central Valley and Coast.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
60619D6B-5AB8-49CD-906A-588A3FCFE965.jpeg

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I wouldn't mind working in Kern County.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Butter than Kansas or New Mexico, lol.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.