Greetings!

Gunn

Forum Ride Along
Stumbled across this site today and have been reading though a bit. You seem like a lively, decent bunch of folks.

Look forward to chatting and getting to know y'all and learning a few things.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just don't make any spelling or grammatical errors and you'll be just find ;) Oh, and don't mention protocols...

Anjel

Forum Angel
Stumbled across this site today and have been reading though a bit. You seem like a lively, decent bunch of folks.

Look forward to chatting and getting to know y'all and learning a few things.

Welcome!

Tell us about yourself. Do you have EMS training?

OP
OP
Gunn

Gunn

Forum Ride Along
Just don't make any spelling or grammatical errors and you'll be just find ;) Oh, and don't mention protocols...
Cool... have to wait to chat about protocols when I have some to work under. Grammatical errors, Ill just have to ask forgiveness for ahead of time :p

Welcome!

Tell us about yourself. Do you have EMS training?
Thank you! Still getting the profile worked on. I have been in firefighting and EMS for the last 5+ years and have been working for a private service based out of east TX. I am living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and am looking for a new home, so to speak. I am a paramedic (about 4 years now) and am looking for a fresh start really. Became incredibly complacent with the last service and where I was stationed and became quite burnt out, even though I was in a pretty slow area.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Just FIND eh? ;) I had to, sorry.

And welcome Gunn, there are several folks here from your neck of the woods that will be happy to give you some ideas.

Flightorbust

Forum Lieutenant
I have been in firefighting and EMS for the last 5+ years and have been working for a private service based out of east TX. I am living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and am looking for a new home, so to speak.

A hose drager and a Texan? I don't think it could get any worse. JK JK welcome to the forums.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just FIND eh? ;) I had to, sorry.

And welcome Gunn, there are several folks here from your neck of the woods that will be happy to give you some ideas.

/facepalm... Touché...

epipusher

Forum Asst. Chief

Wow, how true. Do not by any means state that you follow your protocols. You are a less than stellar medic/emt if you do not disregard what your docs have set forth and treat the patient your way based on an article you read in the Journal of WhoGivesaRat'sBehind, especially since someone on here knows someone who did a ride along with someones neighbor's uncle who knows of the docs that wrote said protocols, and they are deemed idiots by default. Welcome.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
You seem like a lively, decent bunch of folks

Boy, do we have you fooled. ;)

Welcome to the forums.

Sasha

Forum Chief

That thread was hilarious.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

NeverSatisfied~NorCal

Forum Crew Member
Hello Gunn