Grand Inquisition

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Good job "Shocking this back into life!"

BUZZERTTT: Shocking this back into life!

I'm gonna challenge SES4:

(1) What did you ALWAYS want to be when you grew up?

(2) What does S.E.S. stand for?

(3) Answer quickly: Would you rather dance in the rain, catch a train or feel no pain?

(4) Favourite movie and why?

(5) The secret to happiness is.......

Haha. And I will accept the challenge Ian! :)

(1) What did you ALWAYS want to be when you grew up?

A Firefighter (talk about knowing what one wants to do!), Police Officer (who knows, I still may go to the dark side LOL), or something medical (Medic, Nurse, PA, NOT a doctor).

(2) What does S.E.S. stand for?

S= Sarah E= Elizabeth (My First and Middle Names), and S= LAST name.

(3) Answer quickly: Would you rather dance in the rain, catch a train or feel no pain?

Catch a train man. I strongly dislike rain and feeling no pain is unhuman. Pain is an intrinsic part of human life. It reminds one that one is alive, it serves as a protective reminder and hopefully preventative measure against making the same painful mistakes one made in ones past. THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON THIS. Sorry if I got a tad philosophical.

(4) Favourite movie and why?

I honestly do not have one. I have a very diverse cinematic palate. Here is a portion of a list that I had to type up for a class I took while in college. Each of these films I have thoroughly enjoyed for one reason or another:
The Namesake, Monsoon Wedding, Twelve Angry Men, To Kill a Mockingbird, It's a Wonderful Life, Mean Girls, She Hate Me, I Think I Love My Wife, Save the Last Dance, Shrek, Son In Law, The Interpreter, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, The Last King of Scotland, Blood Diamond, Oceans Eleven, Oceans Twelve, Oceans Thirteen, The Italian Job, American Beauty, Malcolm X, American History X, The Manchurian Candidate, Schindlers List, Bend It Like Beckham, The Mighty Ducks, Remember the Titans, We Are Marshall, Kids, The Da Vinci Code, Little Women, Y Tu Mamá También, Il Postino, The Great Debaters, A League Of Their Own, Amistad, Persepolis, Hotel Rwanda, Munich, Atonement, Control Room, Farenheit 9/11, Thank You for Smoking, Bowling for Columbine, The Doctor, Toy Story, Happy Feet, Madagascar, Over the Hedge, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

(5) The secret to happiness is.......

The secret to happiness.... WOW. This is a tough inquiry! I do believe that KEY reasons I am so happy and content are the following: 1.) I have a true love and passion for my current career and what it is evolving into. So therefore I do not feel like I am "working, working" generally. 2.) I have a wonderful network of friends all over the world. No matter how far away we are from each other my good friends and I keep in touch and know that distance means nothing, it is the bond that matters! We also over the years have allowed each other to grow and change. 3.) My family is amazing. I am certain that without them I would not be where I am today. The good, bad, and indifferent are taken into account in that statement.

There we go Ian. :)

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

41 Duck

Forum Lieutenant
What the hey... I'll play.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Kempo, ask 41 some questions, then vice versa.

Don't just stand there, dance!!B)

Sasha

Forum Chief
For IGOR!!!

1) What is your homicidial cat's name?

2) If you weren't in photography or EMS, what kind of job would you hold?

3) Do you want children? If so, how many, what kind, and any names?

4) Can you do an Irish jig?

5) Marry me? :D
(Ok, I couldn't think of a fifth question and I wanted to make it 5 questions.)

imurphy

Forum Captain
1) What is your homicidial cat's name?

His FULL name is Mango Meows-aolt. It was the name the breeder gave him, so just stuck with it. But he's so pretty and cute!

2) If you weren't in photography or EMS, what kind of job would you hold?

Well I used to be an IT professional. But couldn't hack sitting at a desk all the time! I dont know if I'd go back to it, maybe, I could work as a space marine!

3) Do you want children? If so, how many, what kind, and any names?

Not too sure yet. But they would have to be good Irish names. People can't really pronounce Irish names over here.

4) Can you do an Irish jig?

Of course! I actually did Irish dancing lessons back in the day! heh! It was loads of fun!

5) Marry me? :D
(Ok, I couldn't think of a fifth question and I wanted to make it 5 questions.)

Ahh! Who could say no to Sashy!

imurphy

Forum Captain

Catch a train man. I strongly dislike rain and feeling no pain is unhuman. Pain is an intrinsic part of human life. It reminds one that one is alive, it serves as a protective reminder and hopefully preventative measure against making the same painful mistakes one made in ones past. THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON THIS. Sorry if I got a tad philosophical.

Wow! Good answer. And I just stole that from a movie! (10 points for anyone who knows the reference!)

imurphy

Forum Captain
Ok Second Let's learn a little about you!

1) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 items would you bring?

2) What coutries have you visited, and where would you like to go? And Why?

3) What is the last movie you watched?

4) "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti." - What movie is this from? No googleing!

5) Have you ever had your identity stolen? If not, what's your mother's maiden name, SSN..... :)

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Okay, I'm in. I guess I'll direct these questions to the next person who answers.

1) What was your high school biology teacher's name?

2) If you could take three movies, what movies would you take for a 3-hour tour (boat ride)?

3) What ER character are you most like?

4) What color is the paint in your bedroom?

5) "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" No, sorry, but really, what is the occupation of your father? (extra points for IDing the movie reference)

Second

Forum Lieutenant
1) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 items would you bring?
a collier full of Bud Light, lighter fluid, and a few signal flairs

2) What coutries have you visited, and where would you like to go? And Why?
no countries only states right now 12 so far. Ireland Scotland Japan Austrailia there's more but I dont think yall want to hear them all

3) What is the last movie you watched?
Mars Attacks, watching it now...

4) "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti." - What movie is this from? No googleing!
PLEASE I dont even have to google that one Boondock Saints awesome movie!

5) Have you ever had your identity stolen? If not, what's your mother's maiden name, SSN.....
No, and mother passed so her's wouldnt do you any good:rolleyes:

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Why Thank You :)

Wow! Good answer. And I just stole that from a movie! (10 points for anyone who knows the reference!)

Why thank you Ian! :)

Second

Forum Lieutenant
but can you guess what movie my sig is from, please no google

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I'll play.
L&S, why dont you answer this:
Okay, I'm in. I guess I'll direct these questions to the next person who answers.

2) If you could take three movies, what movies would you take for a 3-hour tour (boat ride)?

5) "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" No, sorry, but really, what is the occupation of your father? (extra points for IDing the movie reference)

spisco85

Forum Lieutenant
1. Mr. Korper

2. Batman, Anchorman, Inside Man

3. Not sure

4. White

5. Licensed clinical social worker and for the bonus points: Kindergarten Cop

Second

Forum Lieutenant
you know we ought to make a "movie quotes" thread with so meany being passed around

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
L&S, why dont you answer this:

1) Leslie (But I called her mom;))

2) Do they have to equal 3 hours? If not: Casio Royal, Blood Dimond, and Ben-Hur (I know, I know....) If the have to equal 3 hours......I don't really know.:p

3) HA! I've never been asked that? Well......I know who I'm NOT like: Gates

4) Bher Premioum Paint's Swiss Coffee.

5) My dad is a blueberry/home farm farmer in Washington state. (No Idea on the movie)

Last edited by a moderator: