Fruition

steveshurtleff

Forum Crew Member
At just after 6:00 PM MT, I set eyes on my NREMT EMT-B card for the first time. I know many here are already beyond that, and nearly everyone has years of experience already, but I've got to say, it was quite a feeling, opening that envelope knowing what was in it.

Now to start the jobhunting...

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
At just after 6:00 PM MT, I set eyes on my NREMT EMT-B card for the first time. I know many here are already beyond that, and nearly everyone has years of experience already, but I've got to say, it was quite a feeling, opening that envelope knowing what was in it.

Congrats! Just remember to never stop learning and good luck!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Congrats!

sign0098.gif

nwhitney

Forum Captain

I'm excited for you. I should be getting mine (fingers crossed) this summer.

wadford

Forum Crew Member
Congrats!! I just finished and passed the NREMT practicals now just waiting to take the written test. About how long did it take you to get your cert in after you took the test?

OP
OP
S

steveshurtleff

Forum Crew Member
I took the test on a Wednesday, found out on the NREMT site the next day that I had passed, and if I remember right, the envelope showed up the following Monday.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Congratulations! !!!