FDNY EMS Candidates

RobertJLeonard

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys just got my list number Saturday for exam 6003. List number 88. Then i check the mail today and theres a letter for my PAT for the 19th. Should be interesting. FDNY is moving fast to compensate for the loss of help from TC.

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Nearly 5 years ago when the had the previous exam I don't think DCAS had it posted until it happened. Not positive though.
Nah they had it posted during the filing which was July 2011 to September 2011 with test debut 2012-March 2012. Idk I guess we'll find out when dcas comes out haha lol

Fdhopeful

Forum Crew Member
Nah they had it posted during the filing which was July 2011 to September 2011 with test debut 2012-March 2012. Idk I guess we'll find out when dcas comes out haha lol
Yeah so if the filing is next month then it won't be posted on dcas till next month I would assume. But you never know.

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Yeah so if the filing is next month then it won't be posted on dcas till next month I would assume. But you never know.
Right, but they also have the scheduled filing for the year. Up until like August or July. But who knows. It's all hear say..hopefully ryan815 is right

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
If filing for the promotion happens before i get appointed im turning it down, I have my agility test next sat so Im hopeful that things move faster than last time I went through this

Xerjak

Forum Crew Member
If filing for the promotion happens before i get appointed im turning it down, I have my agility test next sat so Im hopeful that things move faster than last time I went through this
I can't say for sure but most rumors right now are saying April filing

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
I can't say for sure but most rumors right now are saying April filing
Theres no way to know. Ive asked a bunch of people on the job some say 2017 some say fall 2016. We wont know till they post it. Im just gonna stick with it till its posted

njp5178

Forum Probie
Hey guys got my list number upper 9** and i was wondering if they will even reach that number? New to the process and not familiar with how many people they send through. Any info will help!

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Hey guys got my list number upper 9** and i was wondering if they will even reach that number? New to the process and not familiar with how many people they send through. Any info will help!
They go thru the whole list in order no one is left behind u will prob get a letter for your physical agility in a few months

ndtyank49

Forum Probie
any bets on when calls will go out for april academy?

adamNYC

Forum Lieutenant
friend of mine is in the 80s his agility test is in 2 weeks

my number is 800s when will i get the agility test letter?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
any bets on when calls will go out for april academy?

Someone told me that they'll start making calls next week because apparently, you have to go in to metro tech multiple days before the academy starts in order to get ID taken and stuff like that. Not too sure.

Anyone familiar with the process?

Adam Bolender

Forum Probie
wondering how long until I hear anything with list number of 685, I'm guessing a long while. Guess I will keep on working as much as I can, working out, eating better until I get more info. Have they tapped 6003 yet, or are they still finishing up 5003?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
wondering how long until I hear anything with list number of 685, I'm guessing a long while. Guess I will keep on working as much as I can, working out, eating better until I get more info. Have they tapped 6003 yet, or are they still finishing up 5003?

They're still doing 5003. My list number is 600's on 5003 and I didn't hear anything (PAT or anything) until mid to end of summer.

ndtyank49

Forum Probie
I figured next week or the week after, looks likes i'll have to keep my phone while i'm on vacation. You're about 100 people ahead of me mattchew so definitely post on here when you get the call haha.

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I figured next week or the week after, looks likes i'll have to keep my phone while i'm on vacation. You're about 100 people ahead of me mattchew so definitely post on here when you get the call haha.

I definitely will brotha. You should definitely get a call. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Let's hope it's a big class