FDNY EMS Candidates

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
That is correct. From what has been said on here they stopped in the 150s. :(

From what I've heard and what was said to me, they stopped in the low 200s. A. Friend of mine, 21x is in the academy

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
DFD, you must of messed something up in the process or was late with getting your papers in...

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
DFD, you must of messed something up in the process or was late with getting your papers in...

I handed in everything on time, I called my investigator and asked if anything was all set and if she needed anything else from me. She said she would call back, but never did, so I have no idea.

I heard up to 150. I'm 20* and didn't get a call

That's a little bit of relief. But I wonder why someone in the 210s got a call and we didn't.

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Not sure if it'll help anyone else out, but just got my intake letter with a list number 10xx.

Goodluck

Hey man are you over or under 102X lol

curryb15

Forum Crew Member
I need some help I'm on vacation in the Bahamas tills next Saturday and I just found out I have the medical early Friday morning. Does anyone know of they will reschedule?

nyy615

Forum Probie
I'm sure this has been talked about already, but I don't have much time and I just got my intake letter for Nov. 17th and it seems like a lot of candidates will be there as well.

What exactly does the intake interview consist of? Can somebody give me a run-down of what to expect?

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Hey everyone.. hope everyone is enjoying the academy and doing well with your quizzes and PT. It only gets easier from here !!...Question for any one here who has recently been hired... Did anyone at their orientation hear about a promotional exam in the near future ?

kettlebell

Rocket Surgeon
Alright, took my psych. Now I just need the medical and to wait some more. Always waiting.

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Just a update i received my investigation letter this weekend. list number 102X. i would think they have to be getting towards the end of this exam.