FDNY EMS Candidates

Techie253

Forum Probie
I think everybody is, also missing the Designation of beneficiary's Form

Techie253

Forum Probie
My guess is these are email copy's of the mailed letter just to get you going. The rest should arrive all together in the mail.

ariella

Forum Crew Member
Everything is supposed to come in the mail so it's probably till we get it. Is anyone going Wednesday for ids

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Did he give u hope for July?

He said they "didn't reach my number for this one" I can only assume it will be july unless they cut the class to 60-100. They are getting close to my number on the Fire list, so maybe EMS wasn't in the cards. Good luck to everyone startif the 20th

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
He said they "didn't reach my number for this one" I can only assume it will be july unless they cut the class to 60-100. They are getting close to my number on the Fire list, so maybe EMS wasn't in the cards. Good luck to everyone startif the 20th
Dude you should just go straight to fire if your close on that list... It doesn't make much sense to go through emt and then have to wait for fire.. Especially I they by some chance assign you to EMD that would blow

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Dude you should just go straight to fire if your close on that list... It doesn't make much sense to go through emt and then have to wait for fire.. Especially I they by some chance assign you to EMD that would blow

Oh absolutely bro

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Can anyone tell me how much resistance there is on the arm endurance test? Are people cycling fast or is it a lot of resistance so it's a slow spin???? Please let me know so I can practice for it!! Thanks!!

ariella

Forum Crew Member
I'm pretty sure the resistance is about a six. And you don't have to go fast but you are doing it for two minutes and have to get a certAin amount of rotations I forgot what the number was.

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
I'm pretty sure the resistance is about a six. And you don't have to go fast but you are doing it for two minutes and have to get a certAin amount of rotations I forgot what the number was.
Awesome thanks a lot. Does anyone know about how many rpm's you need to be at???

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
How challenging in your opinion is the stepmill for a female? I have my physical the 18th and have been jogging with a 25 lb vest

Hunter118

Forum Captain
If you are in descent shape it shouldn't be very challenging I would exercise hard now and practice on a stair master regardless u hve to make a routine of diet and exercise or it will catch up to u in the medical

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Okay thank you I'm not out of shape so to speak just haven't worked out hard in the gym in a while gonna hit it hard the next 2 weeks.