FDNY EMS Candidates

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
I just called and was switched over as well

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
So I keep calling DCAS in hopes to hear something different. Everyday that I call it says im on the list for the exam and I am not on an outstanding certification. Now TODAY I called dcas and all of a sudden the automated person tells me im currently on outstanding certification. I got so nervous that I checked into what it means and it means they just opened up the next group for calling and if your on outstanding certification when you call, tbis means your number is in the next group for the class to go in September 23rd. The number is (212) 669-1357. Maybe they just opened up the next group for calling today and we will all get our calls tomorrow?

Mine switched too

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Im stoked! Lets hope tomorrow is the day! Because Monday is just enough time to give our current employer a 2 weeks notice.

I Hate Milk

Forum Probie
Just checked it out as well. It said I was outstanding as well. Hopefully soon. Good lookin out JPat. Appreciate it.

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
So I keep calling DCAS in hopes to hear something different. Everyday that I call it says im on the list for the exam and I am not on an outstanding certification. Now TODAY I called dcas and all of a sudden the automated person tells me im currently on outstanding certification. I got so nervous that I checked into what it means and it means they just opened up the next group for calling and if your on outstanding certification when you call, tbis means your number is in the next group for the class to go in September 23rd. The number is (212) 669-1357. Maybe they just opened up the next group for calling today and we will all get our calls tomorrow?

How sure are you it means we will be in the class? Isn't it possible it just means all our files were officially approved? Having trouble confirming the meaning of the outstanding etc. I am a very skeptical person by nature haha.

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
How sure are you it means we will be in the class? Isn't it possible it just means all our files were officially approved? Having trouble confirming the meaning of the outstanding etc. I am a very skeptical person by nature haha.

I checked online and then asked my friend who works at meteo tech :)

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Someone just posted on Firehouse that they got the call for the academy starting 9/23. Keep us posted everyone.