EMTLife Post 25,000 Guessing Contest Winner!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
A while back we had the EMTLife Post 25,000 Guessing Contest. After much deliberation, and going to EMTLife Tribal Council, we have a winner!

And the winner of a $25.000 Amazon.com gift certificate (That's twenty-five dollars) is...
GVRS672!!!

Congrats to all, and thanks for your posts and guesses! And because no one at EMTLife.com is a loser (insert joke here), Chimpie has offered all of the board's members a free personal car wash! You set the time, date, and place, and 'ole chimp will get-a-washin'.

chimpie2.gif

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
Thank You

...... now if i could only get lucky .. with the lottery

... I must have watched the numbers show that week.. and took and pure .. lucky guess

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
MMiz said:
Chimpie has offered all of the board's members a free personal car wash! You set the time, date, and place, and 'ole chimp will get-a-washin'.

angry27.gif

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Oops... didn't even see GVRS's entry until looking back, now...

Open mouth, insert foot...

Congratulations.

Oh... and Chimpie.... if you are ever at the Red Cross in Philadelphia, I'll take you out to dinner.... then you can wash my car.....;) :p

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Congrats on your win GVRS672 vbmenu_register("postmenu_25553", true); - and thank you MMiz for allowing us to play.

Now Chimpie - if ever end up in Arkansas for any unspecified reason you need to swing by Yell County and wash my truck. :lol:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
MedicStudentJon said:
Oops... didn't even see GVRS's entry until looking back, now...

Open mouth, insert foot...

Congratulations.

Oh... and Chimpie.... if you are ever at the Red Cross in Philadelphia, I'll take you out to dinner.... then you can wash my car.....;) :p

A date? :blink: