EMTLIFE mini photo scavenger hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I'm bored so how about an EMTLIFE mini photo scavenger hunt?

Here are the rules. Take a piece of paper and write EMTLIFE.com on it in nice big letters and also include the date. This piece of paper must be visible in any submitted photos.

Get your dog or a friends dog or a complete strangers dog. Find your stethoscope, put the stethoscope around the dogs neck, either with the bell hanging down with the earpieces around the neck doctor style, or draped over their neck gangsta medic style whatever as long as it's on them. Get the piece of paper in the photo with the writing visible and take a photo then post it in this thread. First 10 qualified submissions get a prize.

I know what you're thinking. "Wow BBG that's an awful lot of work. I mean I have to get off the couch go find my dog write stuff down not to mention find a pen, I don't even know when I last saw a pen. Everything is done on computers now BBG the only place you can find pens anymore is museums and hotel rooms. What's in this for me".

A brand new EMTLIFE iron on embroidered patch in not one but two colors. Better get to it I predict we'll hit 10 winners in about 3 hours.

800f0b51.jpg

There will be a bonus price for anyone that can get their dog to actually hold the EMTLIFE sign in their mouth. FYI use of any adhesive will disqualify you.

All winners will be contacted within 5 days of 10th winning submission. Please allow 14 days for prize to arrive for winners in US and Canada. Delivery of prizes to international winners may take longer. Winners will have to provide a valid mailing address to receive prize.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

9 left

Oh very nice. Went for gangsta style I see. Good looking dog. It's breathing right?

No sedating the dogs guys.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
b2375a0a.jpg

He barks like a dog and plays fetch, I think that is close enough.

And yes that is the bathroom sink. That is where he happened to be sleeping when I found him.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

8 left

b2375a0a.jpg

And yes that is the bathroom sink. That is where he happened to be sleeping when I found him.

Coolest EMTLIFE photo ever! That is an awesome looking cat. You Ma'am get a bonus plus a bonus bonus. Very nice.

Aidey

You should see the video of him lying in the sink using my hairbrush...little nutter.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yeah, she's breathing. I think she's part border collie and part Velcro. When I'm home she is either next to me or ON me. It's a good thing my girlfriend likes dogs... Or it never would have worked.

(but, she's a vet... So it's cool.)

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Yeah, she's breathing. I think she's part border collie and part Velcro. When I'm home she is either next to me or ON me. It's a good thing my girlfriend likes dogs... Or it never would have worked.

(but, she's a vet... So it's cool.)

That's the biggest velcro mix I've ever seen. Your gf must be a saint.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

b2375a0a.jpg

Sorry the whole keeping my head sideways thing was killing me. Hope you don't mind.

May I steal this photo for my Facebook pretty please :)

Aidey

lol, that is ok, I tired to reorient it myself, but I couldn't get it to stick. Sure, go ahead.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

lol, that is ok, I tired to reorient it myself, but I couldn't get it to stick. Sure, go ahead.

I had to try like 4 times too. That cat just didn't want to stand up. I'm telling you guys sedating your pets is gonna cause them brain damage.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I have a dog, but I don't have a stethoscope, lol. I use the one they provide in the ambulance. XD

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

I have a dog, but I don't have a stethoscope, lol. I use the one they provide in the ambulance. XD

Lab coat? Rubber gloves? Work shirt?

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

7 left

photo28.jpg

sleepy girl

Nice another sedated pooch.

Hmm I may have grossly misjudged the length of time this contest would be open. I need to start posting them earlier. I though paramedics were all imsomniacs?

emtAsh

Forum Probie
I have a picture i want to post but I dont know how to do it off my phone =(

WestMetroMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Here is one of my three narcolapdogs, Merja, with a little adenosine conversion...

I asked the cat if she wanted to but, oddly enough, she told me to shove off...

Just noticed i forgot the date...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342097016025.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342097016025.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 483
Status
Not open for further replies.