kaitlin313

Forum Ride Along
I took my EMT-B written exam December 21rst 2017. The wait to find out if I passed or failed is literally agonizing. I walked out of the exam feeling like I failed... :/

I passed my practical and passed my course with great scores... My instructor even told me that I wouldn't fail... that I am going to pass. I'm not feeling confident at all about the written test that I took :/ can anyone talk to me about their similar experience with the written exams and how they felt after and if they passed or failed?

Thanks!!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I took my EMT-B written exam December 21rst 2017. The wait to find out if I passed or failed is literally agonizing. I walked out of the exam feeling like I failed... :/

I passed my practical and passed my course with great scores... My instructor even told me that I wouldn't fail... that I am going to pass. I'm not feeling confident at all about the written test that I took :/ can anyone talk to me about their similar experience with the written exams and how they felt after and if they passed or failed?

Thanks!!
What kind of exam did you take on the 21st that you have still not received the results for? Did you have to carve your answers into a stone tablet?

OP
OP
K

kaitlin313

Forum Ride Along
What kind of exam did you take on the 21st that you have still not received the results for? Did you have to carve your answers into a stone tablet?
I took the EMT written exam. They say it takes 4-6 weeks to get a letter in the mail telling you if you passed or failed.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
NREMT or a state exam?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
that's your fault.... i remember driving almost 2 hours to Rochester to do the on the spot scoring. well worth the drive (and i don't remember if there was a fee to do it, but if there was it was totally worth it)

OP
OP
K

kaitlin313

Forum Ride Along
I am a member of an EMS company. I didn't get to pick the location because they had an education center in their basement where I took my NYS exam and classes that they paid for.
UPDATE: Just found out I passed! :)