EMT Training.

Tsao

Forum Ride Along
Quick question... I am a senior in high school in Glen Mills, PA. I was going to volunteer fire, but majoring in Bio/Premed, I believe it would be best to volunteer for EMS. I'm attending Shippensburg University next year and will be going down there the 17th of July so I don't have time to complete a course here over the summer. I was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere to take courses at night around Shippensburg, PA or how I could locate a place. Thanks, James.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I can't help you but there are quite a few PA members here who probably can.

Other than that, welcome to EMTLife!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome, James.

I'm located in Malvern, PA... by PA Rt. 29 and US Rt. 202.

I'm not sure what there is for EMT schools in Shippensburg - I will say this, though. You can usually volunteer for both Fire and EMS, often with the same company. Many of us do it.

I can get you Class information for summer classes in Chester county and Delaware County, and could also probably find the person to contact for Montgomery County.

Jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:) :) :) Welcome!! :) :) :)

Wish I could help but I'm in FL.

OP
OP
T

Tsao

Forum Ride Along
MedicStudentJon said:
Welcome, James.

I'm located in Malvern, PA... by PA Rt. 29 and US Rt. 202.

I'm not sure what there is for EMT schools in Shippensburg - I will say this, though. You can usually volunteer for both Fire and EMS, often with the same company. Many of us do it.

I can get you Class information for summer classes in Chester county and Delaware County, and could also probably find the person to contact for Montgomery County.

Jon

I checked on classes at DCCC but I have to be down in shippensburg by July 17th... I'll check Harrisburg Community College.