EMT Holiday Wish List!

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
A new supervisor truck at work...And a MetalTech tube winch bumper for my Land Cruiser

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
And a MetalTech tube winch bumper for my Land Cruiser

I see there is another wheeler amongst us. Glad I'm not the only redneck :rofl:

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I see there is another wheeler amongst us. Glad I'm not the only redneck :rofl:

Same here. What do you drive?

Hopefully next week Im putting 35s on my truck. :D

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Santa came through for me, the owner just ordered a new vent for the CCT truck :D.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
After my last 4-5 bad years between the hospital and rehab clinic, I would like nothing more than a new job in the emergency service. And only then come the little things Materiel, including its own stethoscope or a holster.
Let's see what's coming at Christmas. :rolleyes::)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Same here. What do you drive?

Hopefully next week Im putting 35s on my truck. :D

Nice. 99 Grand Cherokee. She's kinda a baby, 2 inch lift sitting on 32s but there's plenty of Nevada pinstripes on her. Hoping once I get out of school and get a FT medic spot to buy myself a truck and make the jeep a toy.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Hope Santa puts a LTV1200 in your stocking. ;)

Jealous if this happens:glare:

Nice. 99 Grand Cherokee. She's kinda a baby, 2 inch lift sitting on 32s but there's plenty of Nevada pinstripes on her. Hoping once I get out of school and get a FT medic spot to buy myself a truck and make the jeep a toy.

There is a nice, built WJ on 35s running around Austin. I saw it at the offroad park then around town.

I wanted to buy a '98 5.9 Limited ZJ a few years ago but couldnt find a decent one. Now I have a '97 Land Cruiser with a mild lift and the factory diff locks. I just need to get rid of the stock size tire for some bigger.

Anjel

Forum Angel

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Replacement kindle fire arrived, zero issues. It's great. Works like a champ! EXCELLENT customer service from Amazon, too.