EMS Help

EMT-B

Forum Probie
Yes I have a question and perhaps someone may help me. I am currenty about to be EMT liscensed in missouri as a emt-b. I am going to move to tennessee in june and they are recognized as emt-iv's when they do there emt down there. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can take the IV moduale in TN!!Ive looked all over the internet called alot of people and cant get help. I know of a emt-b that took the 40 hour IV moduale and he is know a emt-iv in tn. but at the college he went to doesnt do the iv modual know more they only do the emt-iv class...Everyone comments and help is welcomed

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Have you contacted any local agencies there to find out?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
OP
OP
E

EMT-B

Forum Probie
thanks ffemt8978 i have contacted them and all i have to do is take a 40hr class and do 10hrs of clinical time..thanks

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
Yes I have a question and perhaps someone may help me. I am currenty about to be EMT liscensed in missouri as a emt-b. I am going to move to tennessee in june and they are recognized as emt-iv's when they do there emt down there. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can take the IV moduale in TN!!Ive looked all over the internet called alot of people and cant get help. I know of a emt-b that took the 40 hour IV moduale and he is know a emt-iv in tn. but at the college he went to doesnt do the iv modual know more they only do the emt-iv class...Everyone comments and help is welcomed

EMT-B, my suggestion would be to become an EMT-P.

OP
OP
E

EMT-B

Forum Probie
Well i would but they want you to take a year and be in the field..TN no longer accepts transfers from other states as EMT-B they make you take a EXTENDED SKILLS CURICULUM before you can apply for a TN liscense. So I am stuck right know until i can get the class done. Right know no one seems to know where the class is offered at, so im calling many colleges to figure out where and when they hold this course.(IV)