EMS/Fire/law enforcement supplies!!!

Ramis46

Forum Crew Member
I would like to introduce everyone to Innovative Rescue Solutions (IRS). IRS is an exciting new company founded by and devoted to EMS, Fire, and Law Enforcement Professionals. Innovative Rescue Solutions has everything you are looking for, from gauze pads and backboards, to 5.11 clothing and body armor! Our home on the web is www.irs4you.com . We are still building our website and adding all of our products, it is updated regularly so you should check back often. Since we don't have our entire product line on the website yet, if there is something that you want but don't see it just drop me a line and I will let you know what we can do for you!

Whether you’re a business looking for affordable equipment for your service, or just needing a pair of scissors for yourself we can take care of you. We have actual sales teams that you can talk to when you need to place an order, not just an impersonal website. (Although online ordering is available).

For an added bonus get 2% of anything you order by using this code: RTJC3

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Lots of broken links when I tried to go to specific categories of products.

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
terrible website, worse acronym

everyone hates the IRS

Veneficus

Forum Chief
terrible website, worse acronym

everyone hates the IRS

I kind of like IRS4you.

Makes me feel like the IRS actually does something to help me.

Like it or not, it may be better than red lettering on yellow background that says: "I'll bet you read this first."

I'll bet in a week you will still remember the site name. :)

OP
OP
R

Ramis46

Forum Crew Member
Yes that was kinda of the point, Vene is right.
And Vene we are working on putting all the data in, and had just changed the home page too.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
if your site isn't ready to go, than you shouldn't publicize it. it will kill your business reputation before you are ready to launch it, resulting in people not purchasing from you.

Trezmaniandevil

Forum Probie
Ramis

I just wanted to say I used your site and I have to say I got a great Littmann at a great price! I also asked about boots and was happy to see they had TruSpec boots (They used to make military jungle boots) You cant find them just anywhere. I spoke with Barry there and I wanted to tell you that even though the website was under construction the prices really were reasonable.

Thanks for the information. I have run a few ambulance services in the past and websites are always in a stage of flux. Barry said you guys had over 30,000 products i imagine yours will be in flux for awhile. Anyway, didn't want to see you get discouraged. thanks for the boots and the scope.

OP
OP
R

Ramis46

Forum Crew Member
Your Welcome Mr Devil!,

Also If there is anything specific anyone might be looking for Just PM me, I'm sure i will be able to get it for you!!

pa132399

Forum Crew Member
that x collar looks interesting the back of it kind of reminds me of the leatt braces used by motocross riders. good concept but a little expensive for something that gets thrown away at the er. but would definately like to see those at some point in time.

we use the two piece collars here and until i started working here i never saw one besides the ones we threw away at my old job and was suprised at how well they work.

OP
OP
R

Ramis46

Forum Crew Member
PA,
Yeah we use them at our service, The are pretty awesome, the ability to place them on with whatever the position is. The X-collar keeps the pt's neck more stable that the regular C-collar too!

OP
OP
R

Ramis46

Forum Crew Member
ALRIGHT!!!
We had overhauled the website and it is much more user friendly. Please come check it out for all your EMS, FIRE, or POLICE needs.

The M-PAC racks are great for extra storage or and new Arrest Packs are a cool new stream-lined organization tool for a code situation.

Many other accessories to be thumbed though knives to stethoscopes to flash lights!

For a discount remember use check out code: RTJC3.