EMS employee caught with prositute on duty

Sasha

Forum Chief
Rape is not a crime of passion or lust, it's about dominance and power. it wouldn't touch the rape statistics. And no, i don't find sex offensive, i find your attrtude towards women offensive.

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Rape is not a crime of passion or lust, it's about dominance and power. it wouldn't touch the rape statistics. And no, i don't find sex offensive, i find your attrtude towards women offensive.

Rape?
Where did you get that from?

I have a casual attitude towards sex, it is what it is, and if someone has trouble talking to females, and the only way he can get some is by paying for it, who are we to judge.

My attitude towards women? Have you worked with me? Have you had a conversation with me before, face to face? You are basing an opinion on an internet post.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Rape?
Where did you get that from?

I have a casual attitude towards sex, it is what it is, and if someone has trouble talking to females, and the only way he can get some is by paying for it, who are we to judge.

My attitude towards women? Have you worked with me? Have you had a conversation with me before, face to face? You are basing an opinion on an internet post.

it came from the post above mine. and i based my opinion on the mindset you are projecting with that post.

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
it came from the post above mine. and i based my opinion on the mindset you are projecting with that post.

I agree that I could reduce rape rates.

If the prostitutes were regulated, and in one area/brothel, with security on site, then it would be sheer lunacy to attempt that.

Now, how many prostitutes are raped? A lot, I would bet. And how many get reported? Not many, I would guess.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
I have picked up MALE prostitutes before... and i have worked in a bathouse/gym combo, as a on staff first responder.

~Tger

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
I hope you weren't on duty. :p

Oh god, i just realize how that came out... x.x! not what i ment at all.......

*goes off to find somewhere to hide*

nah, i meant i have picked them up as pt.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
LOL I was waiting to see how long it would take you to realize that or edit the postB)
Oh god, i just realize how that came out... x.x! not what i ment at all.......

*goes off to find somewhere to hide*

nah, i meant i have picked them up as pt.

Doug

Forum Probie
In the video the newscaster says "...and YOU'RE paying his salary" or words to that effect. The company is a private service, how are YOU paying his salary? Not saying what is did is excusable, but how is what he did any different than anyone else caught with a prostitute? If this was a cashier at a supermarket that accepts food stamps would they still say "YOU help pay him..." Filthy is filthy.